Natural Factors CLA Tonalin - 1000 mg - 90 Softgels

by Natural Factors

Dietary Supplement Conjugated Linoleic Acid Blend Promotes Reduction of Body Fat & Increased Muscle Retention & Energy Levels Tonalin® - The shape of things to come CLA is a naturally occurring form of the essential fatty acid, Linoleic acid. CLA helps block out fat cells from filling up with fat by interfering with a fat-storing enzyme know as lipoprotein lipase. It is also believed to help burn fat by increasing the sensitivity of cells to the hormone, insulin, revving up muscle metabolism and helping increase lean muscle mass.* Contains no artificial preservatives, color or sweeteners; no corn, dairy, soy, starch, wheat or yeast. Product of Canada *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

I wanna testing this product in me. I wanna weight loss. This are a product natural can't are prejudice.
alguém no Brasil ja tomou?
Start your review of Natural Factors CLA Tonalin - 1000 mg - 90 Softgels!
4 years agoEl Paso, TX
Tonalin is a great supplement for weight loss, maintaining weight, and overall health. Our diets have become stripped of fats- everything is low fat or no fat now. The problem with that is our body actually NEEDS healthy fats and will not hold on to as much of the bad stuff like unneeded carbs and sugars. This is an excellent way to supplement your dietary needs.
3 years agoNashville, TN
Pretty good product. CLA is a good supplement to a good diet. Helped me lose some weight. Caused a little bit of indigestion but wasn't too bad
3 years agoRobesonia , PA
This did not make help me lose weight at all. I'm not sure if it works for other people but it definitely was a waste for me.
3 years agoAichi