Add a Photo

By NATURAL DYNAMIX
#139 in Vitamins & Supplements
Dietary Supplement Essential Fatty Acids Natural Flavors Colors from Natural Sources Preservative Free Gluten Free Gummy Cuties Omega-3 DHA/EPA provides the essential fatty acids that are important to health.  This is a delicious way to get your DHA and EPA. Free of:  Yeast, Wheat, Milk, Egg, Soy, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Shell-fish, Gluten, Artificial Colors & flavors, Salicylates, and Preservatives ; *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mellissa R.
Mellissa R.
North plainfield

My mother actually recommended these to me and I'm glad she did. They taste ok...not bad so that's good and they with energy and just overall it's just good for you and makes you feel good.
Jada R.
Jada R.
Chester, VA

I really love this product and who doesn't like gummy and i know no one likes to eat chalk eww i really recommend this
Audrea C.
Audrea C.
fulton, NY

Great natural gummy for adults. Would work well for so.eone who couldn't swallow a pill form.
Joyce C.
Joyce C.

It really doesn't get any better than this. Ingesting omegas which is good for body but even better I gummy form.
Mya W.
Mya W.
Kirtland, NM

This product is natural ingredients and no artificial sweeteners. I'm happy I started using this.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Stuttgart, AR

Great product. Used during my pregnancy and gave me all the omega-threes that me and my baby needed
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Littleton, CO

Delicious love that they are all natural! Great product that I use on a regular basis! Affordable & great value! I love them!!
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR

Do these taste good?
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH

What's your thoughts on this product ?
MacKenzie B.
MacKenzie B.

How are these? And price?

Join Now