Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantSchmidt Baking
Natural Deodorant Stick Holiday Spice - 325 oz by Schmidt's (pack of 3)

Natural Deodorant Stick Holiday Spice - 3.25 oz. by Schmidt's (pack of 3)

by Schmidt Baking

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Holiday Spice is a warm and festive scent with notes of orange, cinnamon and clove. This modern take on classec holiday potpourri is abundant with holiday cheer.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Deodorant Stick Holiday Spice - 3.25 oz. by Schmidt's (pack of 3)!
Taylor K.
Tyler, TX
Natural Deodorant Stick Holiday Spice - 3.25 oz. by Schmidt's (pack of 3) uploaded by Taylor K.
My favorite deodorant so far! I apply it at night after I bathe, add a bit in the morning and it lasts all day. It has a nice and light spiced scent and it keeps me smelling fresh. The texture is slightly different, not as much as others, and won't leave stains on your clothes. Highly recommend!!! Cruelty free. 🖤
Claudia H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
It works well and smells like Christmas, but I knocked one star off because it’s a bit mushy to apply and it gets all over the edges of the cap no matter how carefully I close it.
member-1e1223
Also my favorite deodorant! I only used it for two months around the holiday season as love so much to save to use next season. It was still fresh and strong smelling the next holiday I used it. They didn’t make it in 2020 holiday time. I hope they bring it back for holiday season 2021. I know it was a special product brought out, but I think they should bring it back each Christmas season. Such an amazing smell and can’t say anything bad about it!!!!

Looking for your answer?