by Schmidt Baking

Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Sensitive Skin Formula Coconut Pineapple helps neutralize odor and absorb wetness, naturally. Plant-based powders help absorb wetness without the use of aluminum. Schmidt's Natural Deodorant Sensitive Skin Formula Lavender...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Deodorant Sensitive Skin Formula Coconut Pineapple - 3.25 oz. by Schmidt's (pack of 1)!
Westfield, NJ
I love this deodorant. After years of searching for a natural product (I mean I tried everything sticks, pastes, all of them) this hits the spot and I am never going back. This does not wear off like most natural deodorants I have used in the past have. It actually stops odor ALL day, even in hot yucky sticky summer weather! I did start out using the regular, non sensitive one first, but felt it was hard to apply and had to rub on pretty hard to get product out. It did cause minor irritation but after switching to the sensitive formula this is no longer a problem. This formula glides on easily and is just as good not to mention it smells amazing as all their scents do! This is the holy grail of deodorants for me and I will seriously never switch!

Looking for your answer?