BeautyBodyBody Carethe humble co.

by the humble co.

💚THE FIRST FLOSS PICK THAT CAN BE USED WITH A GOOD CONSCIENCE- These floss picks from The Humble Co. is brought to you by dentist who care about your health, our environment and children in need of oral care. GO HUMBLE GIVE SMILES – Every Humble purchase goes towards funding oral health projects for children in need. 👵🏼 FLOSS PICKS MADE ENTIRELY FROM PLASTIC? THAT'S WHAT WE CALL OLD SCHOOL. Our picks are made primarily from corn-starch and packaged in eco-friendly paper packaging, Humble floss picks aim to minimise the stress on our environment whilst providing a first class experience. 50pcs of floss picks per pack. 😄MAKES FLOSSING A PIECE OF CAKE - The double threading ensures that food debris is effectively removed whilst the shape of the pick promotes easy access to those hard to reach places. These vegan and cruelty-free pick promotes happy gums and clean breath . 🌎 THERE IS NO PLANET B - SUPPORT US ON OUR MISSION - Please help us on our humble mission by continuing to purchase our products, however, if you for some reason would not be happy with your product just contact us and we will make everything in our power to make it right! .

💚THE FIRST FLOSS PICK THAT CAN BE USED WITH A GOOD CONSCIENCE- These floss picks from The Humble Co. is brought to you by dentist who care about your health, our environment and children in need of oral care. GO HUMBLE GIVE SMILES – Every Humble purchase goes towards funding oral health projects for children in need.; 👵🏼 FLOSS PICKS MADE ENTIRELY FROM PLASTIC? THAT'S WHAT WE CALL OLD SCHOOL. Our picks are made primarily from corn-starch and packaged in eco-friendly paper packaging, Humble floss picks aim to minimise the stress on our environment whilst providing a first class experience. 50pcs of floss picks per pack.; 😄MAKES FLOSSING A PIECE OF CAKE - The double threading ensures that food debris is effectively removed whilst the shape of the pick promotes easy access to those hard to reach places. These vegan and cruelty-free pick promotes happy gums and clean breath; 🌎 THERE IS NO PLANET B - SUPPORT US ON OUR MISSION - Please help us on our humble mission by continuing to purchase our products, however, if you for some reason would not be happy with your product just contact us and we will make everything in our power to make it right!

Is the floss part in these thicker or thinner?
Start your review of Natural Dental Floss Picks (4pk) - Vegan, Eco Friendly, Sustainable Flossers for Zero Waste Oral Care (Fresh Mint)!
Chad C.
Lk Barrington, IL
Natural Dental Floss Picks (4pk) - Vegan, Eco Friendly, Sustainable Flossers for Zero Waste Oral Care (Fresh Mint) uploaded by Chad C.
Another everyday necessity. I really enjoy these because they have two floss lines rather than most of the other floss picks having one. They also feel nice in the hand you can tell they are eco friendly - in a good way!
Biliana K.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these dental floss picks and I don’t have to feel bad about going through them so fast. More products should be sustainable like these 💜
Anastasiya C.
Brighton, MA
I looove these floss picks! It is super easy to floss your teeth with it. I love that it has a double floss, so it catches more stuff. I feel that it is more effective, than the regular ones. Eco friendly, vegan and biodegradable. My favorite floss picks.
Kristin H.
Massena, NY
Love these floss picks! You can easily floss your teeth with these. They have a little handle. That helps to get all your teeth without having to deal with regular floss. These are vegan. Which is great. And biodegradable. Great for the environment.
Justin D.
W Lafayette, IN
This product helps get stuff out of your teeth.. it also helps pull your child's tooth out as well... I use them daily... don't change it...
Sandy G.
Green Bay, WI
6,259 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
My son uses these so I am glad there are #eco-friendly and I like being #eco-warrior reduce reuse recycle ♻️♻️♻️
Grace M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love these flossers with the toothpick at the end. I never used to use these because of how wasteful it was, but I was so happy to find a biodegradable option that makes flossing much easier!
Melissa A.
Van Nuys, CA
Natural Dental Floss Picks (4pk) - Vegan, Eco Friendly, Sustainable Flossers for Zero Waste Oral Care (Fresh Mint) uploaded by Melissa A.
I purchased these dental floss picks at Rite Aid. These plant-based dental floss picks were so comfortable to use. My teeth tend to bleed with plastic dental floss picks. But with these dental floss picks from the Humble Company made it easier to use them. I like this dental floss pick with mint.
Tyrone C.
Las Vegas, NV
I really like that these are vegan and eco friendly. They are made with cornstarch. They are great to floss with wether at home or on the go.
Mindy E.
These are really lovely. I love using the pick form of floss, and these make me feel so much less wasteful to use on a regular basis!