Natural Daylight Vanity Mirror by Sunter uploaded by Justine B.Natural Daylight Vanity Mirror by Sunter uploaded by Brianne M.Natural Daylight Vanity Mirror by Sunter uploaded by Brianne M.

BY SUNTER

The Natural Daylight Vanity Mirror by Sunter features Full Spectrum Certified lighting. Full Spectrum Certified ensures that you see your with true-to-life color that is glare free. The table top mirror features features optical grade mirrors that are fog free, glare-free and distortion-free. The Natural Daylight Mirror uses an energy efficient Full Spectrum Certified 13 watt compact fluorescent bulb that will let you see your face in a whole new light and up to 10,000 hour bulb. The optical grade glass mirrors offers both 1x and 10x magnification by simply rotating the mirror for the best viewing angle. see more...

Justine B.
Justine B.
Michigan
Natural Daylight Vanity Mirror by Sunter - This mirror is definitely something I love to have sitting on my bathroom counter when applying my makeup. Do y'all remember those times when you had to lean all the way up to your regular mirror to make sure your not messing up your lower lashes when applying mascara while equally not hitting the wand on the mirror..? Well say no more, this amazing daylight mirror allows you do easily see what your doing up close with the perfect distance. Also a perk is the light bulbs will last up to 10,000 hours (or atleast that's what's printed on the box).
Brianne M.
Brianne M.
Bear, DE
I love this vanity mirror! Me and my roommate both have vanity mirrors that light up, hers has 3 settings but none seem to work with our dorm's lighting, this one only has one setting but it's perfect. I definitely recommend getting this if you're into makeup and live in a dorm/somewhere with little natural light
Renee P.
Renee P.
Scarborough , ON
I love this mirror so much and how it looks in my vanity. The light is soft enough so it doesn't damage my eyes form the brightness. But I feel like it could be a little more brighter, just for taking pictures of my makeup looks. I also find it a bit small, but definitely not bulky and a decent size for daily use.