BY NATURAL COTTON FOR BABY #44 in Crib Mattresses

Protect your baby s mattress from moisture with this soft and comfy pad made with a natural cotton top, exclusive of dyes and chemicals. An absorbent polyester fiberfill combined with a polyurethane barrier provides the ultimate in waterproof protection. 100% Waterproof see more...

Natural Cotton for Baby Natural Cotton Crib Pad
  • "One time when my son was sick I laid with him and I fell asleep shockingly we were both comfortable on it." in 1 review
Lizbeth C.
Hawthorne, CA
We weren't completely financially ready for my first born and we didn't have a mattress when I gave birth so my boyfriend just picked the cheapest one while I was at the hospital and we liked it. My son is now 2 yro and he still sleeps on it. It must be comfy because he will sleep for hours and hours. I like how one side is a baby mattress which is a lot firmer which every baby needs and just flip it over and its a toddler mattress with a bit more cushioning. One time when my son was sick I laid with him and I fell asleep shockingly we were both comfortable on it.
Jessica M.
Must need!! Gives the baby an extra little padding and is also easy to clean if baby spits up or has a diaper blowout.
Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a good crib pad is nice and soft and it is very good quality for a very affordable price