Natural Cosmetics African Black Soap 100% Pure Raw 5 lbs. uploaded by Domo S.

BY NATURAL COSMETICS

• Where can i get this?? and price?1 Answers
  • Please give me price of 5 pound. thank you1 Answers
Domo S.
Domo S.
Ok let me just say I would definitely buy this soap AGAIN! Using 100% pure black soap on my face daily, has helped with my acne outbreaks on my face. It lathers very well and you don't need to use much to wash. The only issue I had for my skin was that if I wash my face twice a day with the black soap it tends to dry out my skin but I just add almond oil to moisturize and my face never felt so soft.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sebastian, FL
This is one of my favorite daily products I use. I wash my face in shower with this soap. You can actually feel it working. If you have an pimples on your face you can feel the soap cleansing them! Do not keep the soap in the shower as it will melt away. I keep mine on my bathroom counter. Very inexpensive!!
Kali R.
Kali R.
This is REAL raw African black soap. It's a great soap for your skin and scalp. Yes it can be drying but if u put a good fatty natural oil like Shea butter, coconut or avocado oil on right after u cleanse you will be fine. The soap itself is soft enough u can cut it with a plastic utensil
Kayenat H.
Kayenat H.
I was skeptical at first since it DOES NOT look very nice, and smells funny too, but it takes out all the excess oil on face. keeps my skin clear. I do moisturize it right away, because this soap dries out your skin.
I would buy again
Jazlyn R.
Jazlyn R.
Livingston, CA
My friend recommended this to me and he has flawless skin! I have acne and I've had it for what seems like forever! My acne isn't bad but recently a lot of little bumps would pop up on my forehead and I've tried so many things to get rid of them. So far I've been trying this product and it's been a week and I've seen very little bit of results. I can tell you that if I had a somewhat big pimple, I would wash my face with this soap before bed and it would shrink up in the morning. However, this really dries out my skin even if I apply coconut oil right after. I'll write another review in about 2 weeks or so but so far, I'm not impressed.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Framingham, MA
Ok I'm sorry I know this isn't a review but what the hell is that? A rock??????????
Please give me price of 5 pound. thank you
Paola B.
Paola B.
Puerto Rico
Where can i get this?? and price?