BY NATURAL CHOICE DOG

Formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition, including all the essential vitamins and minerals your dog needs for a strong immune system, and overall good health. Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult 1-7 yrs Health Consideration: Skin & Coat, Sensitive Stomach, Sensitive Skin Flavor: Venison Meal & Whole Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Venison Meal Nutrition Option: Natural Package Weight: 30 lbs Ingredients: Venison Meal, Whole Brown Rice, Ground Rice, Rice Gluten, Rice Bran, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Rice Flour, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Oatmeal, Natural Flavors, Sunflower Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Soybean Oil (preserved with mixed Tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Dehydrated Potatoes, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, L-Lysine, Salt, Dried Egg Product, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Proteinate, Ferrous Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Manganese Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, Calcium Iodate, Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (source of Vitamin B2), Vitamin A Supplement, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate (source of Vitamin B1), Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, Chondroitin Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K activity), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.) 21% Crude Fat (min.) 10% Crude Fiber (max.) 4% Moisture (max.) 10% Linoleic Acid (min.) 3.5% Calcium (min) 0.90% Phosphorus (min) 0.70% Zinc (min) 250 mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 13,00 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 250 IU/kg Thiamine (min) 10 mg/kg Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)(min) 6 mg/kg Vitamin B6 (min)10 mg/kg Ascorbic Acid (min) see more...

Kelly W.
Greensboro, NC
My dog absolutely LOVES this food. It is so hard to get her to eat regularly and be able to keep what she eats from messing with her system. This food has been wonderful for her for years. It doesn't upset her stomach and she loves the Venison flavor. I have tried lots of different foods and even food that are grain free and this has been the absolute best for her by far.
Melissa G.
There is no other food I would feed my dogs. They have allergies and this food keeps them healthy and happy! I order online and it is priced well. My dogs love it. I highly recommend this brand of dog food.
Krissie O.
Auburn, WA
We just recently switched to this brand from a more expensive brand because we felt it was comparable in natural ingredients and a better price point. The dogs have been loving it and we have seen no problems in their health since switching. We will likely continue for years to come. They also have a great loyalty program that we are participating in.
Jerica D.
Montpelier, OH
This is my Great Dane mix's favorite food. He loves the taste of it and it makes his coat shine and helps his dry skin. It's also great for his sensitive stomach. It isn't terribly high priced compared to other brands for the quality.
Andrea D.
Orlando , FL
This is a great food for any dog with a sensitive tummy. My pup had 10 inches of his intestines removed, so this food is perfect for him. And now my mother-in-law's dog won't eat anything other than this food. Highly recommend.
ASHLEY H.
Tampa, FL
My dog was on a prescription diet until we found this gem. It is a little process, but totally worth it. Unlike other similar products, this actually has a decent smell to it!
Kate C.
Marysville, CA
I feed this to my two little dogs. They both have very sensitive skin. At first I just thought it was fleas and then I took them to the vet and he suggested I switched to this food. I wouldn't change it! It's the best
Alex H.
Pet Lover Expert
Healthy choice for my dog but he doesn't like the taste so i mix it with wet food for him! he's picky to begin with but at least this food is good nutrients for a good price
Teresa  A.
Boynton Beach, FL
This food deserves more than 5 stars it works great my dog loves it ..hius bumps on his back disappeared ....most of this brand foods are great
Charito R.
Fort Riley, KS
My dog has been eating this for a year now. He likes it but not real difference on his coat. It did fix his sensitive stomach which is why I keep using it.