BY NATURAL CHOICE DOG

• "Has lots of protein so it helps keep stool solid." in 1 review
  • "It also works well with keeping the coats soft!" in 1 review
  • "My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this food does not bother him at all." in 1 review
casey m.
Virginia Beach, VA
Although the bag’s appearance may change time to time, the goodness inside remains the same. My dog enjoyed this wholesome Natural Choice during all her days. Lamb Meal and Rice is a tasty blend which never brought trouble. Natural Choice’s punchcard system is a great way to earn a coupon to use on more dog food!
Stephanie L.
My dog has food allergies and I bought this food thinking that it is a limited ingredient lamb and rice, that it should be a great substitute for my dog who is allergic to chicken. WRONG, one of the first ingredients in the LIMITED INGREDIENT LAMB AND RICE dog food is Chicken!!!!!! I figured this out after my dog continued to chew on herself after eating this for a while. When I took her back to the vet, they asked what I was using and showed me about the chicken. I now have totally switched her from this food.
Denise S.
After bringing our k9 daughter to the vet 7 times for throwing up and changing her food more times than I can remember, we were told about Nutro Natural Choice Nutro Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, we have not had to return to the Vets office for throwing up any more, she can actually eat and it stays in, we can not be more pleased with Nutro Natural Choice Nutro Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food, and Riley loves it, we can't ask for anything better. Thanks Nutro Natural Choice Nutro Lamb Meal & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food. Oh, and Rileys coat is absolutely beautiful and shiny.
Katie G.
Mission, Ks
This is the only food we will feed our dogs! I care as much about what I feed my dogs, as I do my family, since they ARE family! I love the limited, wholesome, and healthy ingredients that the Nutro Lamb Meal & Rice Formula dry dog food provides. We have two German Shepherds and one American Shaffshire Terrier who's coats look BEAUTIFUL and are happy, healthy, and agile thanks to Nutro! I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a healthy option to feed their furry family member!
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this food does not bother him at all. He seems to love the taste and does not have to eat a large amount to be full. I highly recommend!
Breanne B.
Browns Mills, NJ
Our two dogs have been on this brand since they were puppies. It is expensive but definitely one of the better options out there. Gotta give the fur babies the best there is!
Jennifer G.
We give our dogs the lite version of this. They love it. Has lots of protein so it helps keep stool solid. Also cured our dogs issue with his anal gland.
Stephanie C.
Great Falls, MT
My dogs love the food and it has really helped with gas smells and dry skin. We have a pug, weimaraner, and French bull dog. Works great for all 3!
Megan H.
Roanoke, VA
Have to buy the small bites because my dogs are so little but they seem to really enjoy this food as they gobble it down.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This is what I feed both my dogs. If you watch it goes on sale. It is expensive. My dogs love it and they are healthy.