Natural Choice Dog Natural Choice Herring Meal, Rice, and Potato Formula Dog Food, 5-Pound uploaded by Susanna T.

BY NATURAL CHOICE DOG

• I've always wanted to give this dog food a try for my Boxer. They...15 Answers
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Purchased this for my dog before and I noticed that he did gain weight with this product that is the only reason for the two star review other than that he seemed to really enjoy the taste but he was just getting a little too chunky for his body so I had to take him off of this formula.
Christy D.
Grand Rapids, MI
A couple of years ago I switched to Costco's Kirkland brand dog food after comparing the labels and price. Some months later I took my dog to the vet because while I could not say what the problem was she just did not look as healthy. The vet could find nothing wrong and asked if I had recently changed dog food. Yep. She suggested I switch back. So I did. Back to Nutro.
I'm not saying this applies to all dogs, but my dog does better on Nutro for whatever reason.
Keleigh J.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently began feeding my dog Ricky Nutro instead of Purina Beyond and I've noticed many positive changes in Ricky:)
-He was always scratching himself until he bled and that has stopped!
-He goes to the bathroom (2) with less effort and more frequently, before he was always having trouble going.
-His mood has improved and he's even a bit more outgoing, he's a rescue who's very scared of strangers!
Will be purchasing again!
Susanna T.
Quincy, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This brand is one of the brands I switch of if my dog gets tired of his food.
I love to get him grain free and salmon flavored pebbles because it's more beneficial.
He loves it so I can't complain.
I would recommend this brand.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Natural choice is the BEST! I fed my dog the green bag for shiny coats. only food he would eat without picking pieces he liked out and leaning the rest for me too clean up and throw away.
Rachael  M.
I work at a boarding facility and this is the brand of food we carry. Most pups seem to like it and it's gentle on their bellies. It's a great premium food
Melanie M.
Austin, TX
Our dogs like this food. We always buy grain free but this one is a little expensive so it's not often we get to buy. But the dogs love the taste.
Astrid E.
North Las Vegas, NV
This brand was recommended to me when my dog got sick. I've had a healthy dog now, not sure if it was the food or not but glad I bought it.
Katherine J.
Liverpool , NY
We used to feed this to our dog because the vet recommended it. it is extremely healthy and our dog absolutely loved it.
Toxi A.
Cutler Bay, FL
I cant say enough good things about the company nutro! Its helped my dog harleys skin heal from all her alergies.
Aprille C.
Castle Rock, CO
I've always wanted to give this dog food a try for my Boxer. They seem to offer lots of coupons in the Sunday paper, anyone tried this brand before and know if their big breed dog likes it? Thanks.