BY NATURAL CHOICE DOG

Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed is formulated to provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult maintenance. Like all Natural Choice products, this formula contains no chicken heads, feet or intestines and is free of ground yellow corn. It is made with highly digestible rice, chicken protein and high levels of linoleic acid for healthy skin and coat. Natural Choice Large Breed Adult dog food provides the premium nutrition your dog deserves for a healthy, happy and long life. 12-pack of 12.5 oz. cans. see more...

Bree D.
Liberty
I would love to try our dog on natural choice canned food, but we have a super big dog. I wonder how much he would eat per meal, and how much it would cost. It's seems to me that most dogs prefer wet dog food over dry. If we pamper our big guy, this is the brand I'd most likely choose. Plus, i also buy depending on what the label looks like. 😉And i like the labeling. Haha
La-Shonda R.
My bichon hated all of natural choice products!
When he was a pupppy I thought that I would start him off right with this brand that seemed to be the best choice at the time. Unfortunately it was a waste of money. He wouldn't eat it and he lost weight.
Ashlee L.
Fairview Hts, IL
My dog has a very sensitive stomach and this brand of food does not bother him at all. He seems to love the taste and does not have to eat a large amount to be full. I highly recommend!
Rebecca C.
My dog really likes the Nutro brand food. It helps make their coats shiny, and is easy on their stomach.
Kasey L.
Newhall, CA
Nutro is the best. Won't upset your dog's tummy and it's tasty for them. My dogs love their food brand!
Molly M.
Westerville, OH
My walker coon hound enjoys canned food. This seems to be his favorite though.