Natural Chocolate, Weight Loss Tea (14 Day Supply) - Skinny Bunny Tea uploaded by Jolisel V.Natural Chocolate, Weight Loss Tea (14 Day Supply) - Skinny Bunny Tea uploaded by Deyon W.Natural Chocolate, Weight Loss Tea (14 Day Supply) - Skinny Bunny Tea uploaded by Amy W.

BY SKINNY BUNNY TEA

Jolisel V.
NEW YORK, NY
Its not a miracle tea but it definitely helps with the bloating... the taste it’s a plus because it makes you motivated to drink it. Combined with diet and exercise it’s a great tool!
Donnamarie L.
Painesville, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have bought several flavors of skinny bunny tea and this chocolate is my least favorite. Not much flavor and it really doesn't do anything for me. I really enjoyed the lemon tea for my PM tea . The PM tea does help relax me sleep better and does help bowel movements go the next day. When I drink the AM tea it does give me energy. Have been using this product for several months
Aileen B.
The flavors are amazing, my fave was lemon and jasmin..I drank this tea cold rather than hot..It helped alot with the water weight..I bought it from their website..Not disappointing at all,its not magic..You have to exercise and eat healthy to fet results
Kay D.
Brunswick, GA
I have both the 14 Day and 28 Day supply! I originally ordered the 28 day & was shipped the 14 day! Anyway I started using the product about two weeks ago! The taste for me is horrible, I have the chocolate and the citrus vanilla! The vanilla taste much better than the chocolate! I put 100% lemon juice in both which I drink hot & it works for me! I am not only drinking the tea but I also diet and exercise which they recommend! I have noticed a change in energy and weight! I plan to continue until I've finished both the 14 and 28 day! If you are consistent with diet,exercise and drinking the tea it should very well work for you as it is for me!! Just drinking the tea alone gets you no results!!
Shaye J.
Scottsdale, AZ
I did the 14 day bundle with chocolate am weight loss tea and the tropical chamomile pm detox tea. I liked the taste but just know they are unsweetened! Most people hate the taste because they're expecting sweet tea but you can add a zero calorie sweetener. I did see weight loss results but I was working out and eating healthy in conjunction with the teas. I would recommend this product to others I loved it.
Clare D.
Kalamazoo, MI
I absolutely have loved the Skinny Bunny detox and weight loss bundle! I've almost finished my second set of 14 day bundles, and I couldn't be happier! I feel better, and more energized, I've noticed significant difference in my appetite and have noticed a difference in bloating. They taste great too! I love the containers that they come in as well! I've also really enjoyed the water bottle that came with the teas, it lets me drink water throughout the day and it stays cold too!
Amy W.
Danbury, CT
I absolutely love Skinny Bunny's weight loss and detox bundle. I have been using them for a few months now and noticed a significant difference in my appetite, as well as my bloating problem has significantly decreased. Did I mention they taste amazing!? I highly recommend them if you're looking for an aid in weight loss!
Nj W.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Skinny bunny tea is the best weight loss supplement that I've used to far, I feel better when I drink it, my nails grow faster , my hair longer , it's great. they are a little on the expensive side but they usually have a deal going on to get it a lot cheaper than regular price
Kelsey T.
For me this did nothing. I kind of understand why they're always having 80% off. Sometimes when a brand is always having crazy sales, it's a bad sign. I prefer Fit Tea, and coincidentally they never have sales. I drank this tea religiously while eating healthy and working out, and saw no results, as opposed to the Fit Tea, which flattened my stomach significantly. I will say it tastes good!
Jade P.
Holland, MI
I tried using this tea. I got the chocolate flavor, and I can't say it tasted all that great, and I didn't feel any different after drinking the tea every morning. I don't think this was really worth the money I spent on it.
Brandy W.
Do they really taste good? Do they have a gross aftertaste?
Lindsay K.
Winnipeg, CA
This sounds amazing! Has anyone tried it? What does it taste like and does it work?
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How much does this cost ?
Gladys A.
Port Arthur, TX
I been debating on getting it but I'm not sure if it's worth it
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
How much does this cost ?