Natural Chemistry Waterless Bath uploaded by Heather S.

BY NATURAL CHEMISTRY

For Clean, Fresh-Smelling Pets Natural Product. No rinsing necessary. Will not affect spot-on treatments. The conditioning ingredient is a soothing Aloe vera plant extract. Can be used to clean & maintain a soft, manageable, odorless coat. Will not dry-out coat. Friendly to people, pets and the planet! This unique, all natural solution is perfect for cleaning pets between shampoos.  Waterless Bath will give your pet that just washed shine.  It s ideal for light cleaning and freshening.  The exclusive Aloe vera and natural enzyme formula untangles your p. see more...

Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
This stuff works pretty good.. I like to brush my dog then spray this on her coat let it almost dry then comb her again. perfect for large dogs that are a hassle to give a bath often.
Alyssa M.
I use this on my cats, and they sort of tolerate it. It leaves them clean and smelling good, then I brush them down. It works well, and I don't have any complaints.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have stinky dogs and our bull dog isnt supposed to take baths too often. We use this spay to help her out try to keep her smelling fresh