BY NATURAL CHEMISTRY

Kills Mites on Reptiles Reptile Spray kills mites and other reptile parasites.  Reptile Spray can be used to clean surfaces or terrariums and other habitats. Performance...guaranteed!®. see more...

• Does it help with water stains? I have my turtle's tank and my Bear...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
I love this product, i use it to clean my iguanas cage. but i don't spray it on him or when hes there just in case
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Howell, NJ
I did not like this product. First off although I love Natural Chemistry (I work in the in ground pool industry and know our National. Chem. Rep personally). NATURAL CHEMISTRY prides themselves in being an all natural and safe line of products for People, Pools, and Pets. I made the mistake in forgetting that the NC reptile spray is first and foremost a pesticide used to kill mites. I have 8 snakes that me and my boyfriend had to treat because our younger blue eyed Lucy brought them in with his arrival. The spray worked well but I guess our baby BEL somehow ingested some during the process and it almost killed him! I will not use this product again. I'll stick with watered down bleach to the tanks, fresh eco earth (substrate) and finish off with a light mist of preventamite. Vinegar soaks to your reptile will break down the exoskeleton of mites and olive oil will make it easy for the mites to slide off of them.
Sherry F.
Sherry F.
Fresno, Ca
I do prefer spray bottles over aerosol. no strong odor. worked, but to be fair, i used a combination of products
Ericka G.
Ericka G.
Kannapolis, Nc
This stuff works great, I would recommend any of these in this brand. I have used this one and it worked so well for a snake...not sure about any others nut i really liked it.
anabel w.
anabel w.
Jacksonville, FL
This product works pretty good and does not have a strong odor (which I hate in a reptile tank cleaner). I do not however use this spray while my Beardies or Leos are in their tanks, just in case!
Skylar O.
Skylar O.
Dayton, NV
Does it help with water stains? I have my turtle's tank and my Bearded Dragons tanks to clean. Also does it leave a harsh scent after.