Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs uploaded by Heather S.

BY NATURAL CHEMISTRY

Long Lasting Flea Control Kills Bedbugs on Contact! For Dogs of All Ages. Kills Fleas & Ticks by Contact. Fully Effective up to 7 Days. Also Effective on Black Flies, Mosquitoes & Bed Bugs! Natural Botanical Extract Product that is Pyrethrin Free! Performance...guaranteed!®. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Courtney D.
Highland, CA
Just purchased this a few weeks ago. Still really on the fence about it. I live in an apartment so it feels like every time I spray my dogs down when they go outside they just come back in with more fleas. Not sure if this product is the one for my fur babies.
Haley L.
Big Rapids, MI
Smells great can spray everywhere indoor and outdoor safe around pets and easy to find. I bought some at Walmart. My 60 lb. boxer mix doesn't even notice it.
Heather Z.
Bought this when my 3 month old puppy came down with fleas. It did kill thme flea upon contact, however the smell was so intense it made me nauseated and gave me a headache. Not only that but my puppy is cream colored and the spray stained his fur yellow. After the smell of the spray would not come off of my hands. Not sure I would ever use this again.