Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Cats uploaded by Megan K.Natural Chemistry Natural Flea & Tick Shampoo for Cats uploaded by Jordin P.

BY NATURAL CHEMISTRY #25 in Health & Grooming

Long Lasting Flea Control For Cats of All Ages. Kills Fleas by Contact. Fully Effective by up to 7 Days. Also Effective on Black Flies & Mosquitoes. Natural Botanical Extract Product that is Pyrethrin Free! Performance...guaranteed!®. see more...

• Lucky vegas heat saves me from needing this! Is the rumor about no ...1 Answers
Buy on PETCO*
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Since our dogs are inside and outside all the time our cats who are inside get in contact with fleas from the dogs... Since they didn't have the cat shampoo at Walmart we had to get this... The upside about it is it works, the downside about it is it's too water and I feel like it's not getting all of the areas that need the attention. The smell is ok if you like cinnamon, cedar, or clove. Wait 3-5 minutes for full affect.
Jordin P.
Jordin P.
Memphis, TN
I love this product for my cat! It makes her smell really nice afterwards and kills the fleas that crawl on her fur! I found 10 in her bath water dead!! Will definitely give her a bath again using this! Does a job well done!!
Claire P.
Claire P.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat has a flea allergy with has caused him to have scabs all over his body, and he's licking himself excessively which is causing bald spots. We decided to bathe him in an all natural shampoo. After bathing him, his skin was a lot less red and irritated. Amazing! He seemed to be a lot less itchy and there have been less chunks of hair found around the house too.
LaLa W.
LaLa W.
I was so thrilled when his shampoo worked on my cat. It was a little difficult getting the ticks out but this did the trick
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Pharr
I absolutely love using this shampoo on my cats. It leaves them smells really nice & flees die on contact which is great & leaves my cats coat very soft for weeks. I totally recommend for other cat owners to use this product on their cats because it's all natural.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Las Vegas, NV
I found that this product is great for instant relief. Of course they didn't like the whole bath idea, but they quit scratching immediately. The smell wasn't as bad as I thought, they did have a minty scent. I did find one or two stray fleas that were still alive, but the majority of them were dead on contact. I would also recommend that once you are done with the bathing, check around the ears and face of your pet. Fleas love to hide there until things dry out.
Chalyna C.
Chalyna C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Lucky vegas heat saves me from needing this! Is the rumor about no fleas in Las Vegas really true ?