Natural Care Ultra Vein-Gard - 60 Capsules uploaded by Amanda O.

BY NATURALCARE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Natural Care Ultra Vein-Gard Description: Spider and Varicose Veins Fast, Noticeable Results! Helps relieve symptoms that can be associated with spider veins, bulging, bluish, lumpy varicose veins, aching, sore and swollen feet and legs, burning, stinging, itching and crawling sensations, vein inflammation, Phlebitis (inflammation of veins, usually legs), Ecchymosis (ruptured blood vessels).Vein-Gard capsules contain the highest quality multi-potency homeopathic ingredients. Includes powerful, safe remedies made from natural herbs and minerals. Free Of Synthetic drugs, artificial colors, preservatives, or hydrocarbons. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda O.
I've to say that I'm really happy with this product! I was freaking out about what to do with my spider veins... I did a lot of research on internet trying to find the best why to help me, then I got if from Walmart and less than one month o cam see the difference in my legs... I'm so happy and satisfied! for sure I recommend this product!