Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz

by Natural Care

Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Relief was created to gently help provide fast relief from itching and irritation due to hot spots, seasonal allergies and insect bites. Our unique blend of Tea Tree Oil, Aloe Vera and Chamomile work together to help...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz!
Irina H.
Live Oak, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz uploaded by Irina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great itch relief for your furry friend! I just love the ingredient content and absolutely safe to use on! After repeated use on my dogs they had back their comfort and stopped scratching themselves! Recommend on moderate skin problem, if any worse might see a Vet![product:natural-care-hot-spot-&-itch-spray-8oz]
Carissa Q.
Gassaway, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz uploaded by Carissa Q.
My husky has itchy skin, so i needed to find some relief for him and i found this at walmart. It does have a potent smell of tea tree oil but it isnt horrible.This spray is good for hot spots, flea bites, rashes, excessive itching. Good to use on his naturally sensitive skin! This product is great and has helped my dog tremendously! The price point on this product is similar to other products of this type.
Evie N.
Aragon
I have a German Shepard with skin allergies, and when her skin gets irritated this product really seems to calm it down. The smell is not bad, and it does not bother my dog if she licks it. It is a great value price, and I recommend this product to other dog owners. Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz
Courtney G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 6
Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz uploaded by Courtney G.
Purchased at: Walmart
My rescue dog during this time of year has itchy skin , so i needed to find my dog some relief and i found this at walmart. It does have a potent smell, but it isnt horrible. It provided instant relief as soon as i sprayed my dog. My dog didn't itch for several hours. This spray is good for hot spots, seasonal allergies, flea bites, insect bites, rashes , excessive itching , and other minor skin irritations. Good to use on sensitive skin ! This product also moisturizes and protects the skin! Dont use on puppies under 12 weeks old. This product is amazing and has helped my dog!
carmela B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz uploaded by carmela B.
My dog keeps having theas werid skin problems and he had scabs all over his neck I finally trid this and it made theam go away:)
Michelle K.
St Croix Fls, WI
I absolutely love using this on my dog! It smells so good and it does work on his spots where he itches!
Landie P.
Archdale, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My lab/pit mix’s ears were so tore up from him scratching and we sprayed this in the outer part of his ear where he scratched and he stopped scratching! I highly recommend!!
member-cb63b
Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz uploaded by member-cb63b
Natural Care Hot Spot & Itch Spray 8oz uploaded by member-cb63b
I have a HUGE issue with this company. I brought my dog to the vet after using this product one time. I assumed that I was putting him down after 12 years. This company will not call me back. No one will answer their help line, or call back.1.800-272-6336. try it...DO NOT BUY FROM THIS MANUFACTURER... My dog has survived Tea Tree Oil poisoning. I would not wish this on anyone else. I feel I have no options but to go to my news media, and social media because of their complete lack of response, or care and concern. He went from dry and hot spots, to inflamed, oozing, and unable to even walk in about 5 hours

Looking for your answer?