Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray

by Natural Care

Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray: NATURAL CARE Flea and Tick Home Spray (32 oz) repels mosquitoes and kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on-contact on multiple home surfaces and outdoors Flea and Tick Home Spray uses naturally sourced plant extracts (Peppermint Oil and Natural Eugenol) to effectively and naturally kill fleas and ticks, free of harsh chemicals Safe for use on pet bedding, pillows, blankets, carpets, rugs, drapes, upholstery, and countertops Safe to use on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older, and safe to use around the entire family

I have 3 cats who have been vigorously scratching for a few months now. I gave them a bath but they still seem to be scratching and i don’t want to bathe them too much. Has anyone had any luck with this product?
Hi. will this product kill bed bugs? thanks!
Does this product really work as well as other products?
Start your review of Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray!
Vayda G.
Mooresville, NC
I am SO happy I gave this a try. It's only about $5 at Walmart for a 32 oz bottle and works better than the $80 flea medicine you buy at pet stores. It's all natural so I don't have to worry about getting exposed to all those nasty chemicals. I just rescued a dog who was covered in fleas, and since buying this product and rubbing it in her skin every day, I've noticed a huge improvement in how often she scratches. I also spray this all over my carpet and on the sofa once every few days. Another plus is that I love the minty smell it has. I would definitely recommend!!
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray uploaded by Kelley M.
I don’t think it’s very effective. It might kill fleas that it’s sprayed directly on but the other ones will just move to another area on the animal, because it’s an essential oil blend. I did also feel slightly ripped off knowing that I could’ve just made it myself, I had the same oils, dilute them in water in a spray bottle and you’re good to go. It also says it will kill fleas in pet beds and upholstery but it didn’t stop me from finding a flea or two hopping across the dog bed. I just threw it out. I felt like they promised a lot on the bottle and I had high hopes this would be a sage alternative to using chemicals but it’s just not effective.
litzy L.
Kerman, CA
Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray uploaded by litzy L.
I really like this product it does the job. I recently have been seeing fleas on my dog so I decided to buy some products to kill them and I found this it’s great for killing any flea and ticks that your dog may have left at your house.The only negative about this that i would say is it has an odd pepperminty smell it doesn’t smell bad but I would’ve just preferred a nicer scent but I understand that if I want the job done good it’s not gonna smell the best.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
This stuff is amazing. It's safe to spray on furniture and carpets and bedding as well as my cat. When we had a bug problem when we moved down south we sprayed it on everything from spiders to water bugs and it killed it every time. I always keep this stuff now.
Emily E.
Charlotte, NC
Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray uploaded by Emily E.
This is a great product to have! It actually does kill the fleas instantly. It has a strong smell so be sure to use a mask if you’re spraying a lot around the house.
Lynn H.
Rochester, NH
Works great my home was starting to get a bad flea issue cause of my feline fur babies going in and out brings the sand fleas and ticks too so i needed something to get rid of the fleas and this product worked great i would def recommend it to friends and family
Ave G.
CORPUS CHRISTI
Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray uploaded by Ave G.
Wks amazing! Keeps fleas and ticks far away. And its gentle enough to use on ur pets. Smells like lavender and eucalyptus so clears my sinuses at the same time. Spray inside your house everywhere. Safe for pets and humans and babies. I spray it all around and outside in my yard along the fence and house. Keeps mosquitos away as well.
Crystal C.
Sunset, TX
Summer in Texas can be brutal for the little furs so we have used this product a couple times to help with spraying their beds and keeping the fleas and ticks as detoured from them as possible. The scent is not bad for indoor use either so big bonus.
Thamar A.
Greenfield, OH
This spray is good. First thing I noticed was that the smell us not overpowering and strong like other sprays I've bought before. My dog usually runs from the other sprays s but with this one she doesn't. Smells like peppermint and clove. I'm not sure if it works on ticks since my dog doesn't have any but it must keep them at bay. So hopefully it continues to work in keeping my dog flea free.
april N.
Stacy, MN
I really like this stuff as a preventive measure for fleas. It does exactly what it claims to do. I use it around the windows, baseboards of my apartment, and our furniture and bedding. I love that it is all natural so I can use it around my animals and on their bedding and it is just fine and wont hurt them at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-6df2e
il y a 3 ans
Natural Care 32 oz Flea and Tick Home Spray Will this product work for getting rid of mange in the home?