BY NATURAL CARE

Natural Care 14 oz Flea and Tick Spray: NATURAL CARE Flea and Tick Spray (14 oz) for dogs and cats repels mosquitoes and kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on-contact Flea and Tick Spray uses naturally sourced plant extracts (Peppermint Oil and Natural Eugenol) to effectively and naturally kill fleas and ticks, free of harsh chemicals Continuous 360 degree spraying power with gentle mist for complete coverage that won't startle your pet Safe to use on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older, and safe to use around the entire family see more...

Eneesa N.
Fort smith, AR
I first bought this product when my two boys starting itching and scratching themselves constantly at one point. I don’t regret buying this at all because it has worked wonders for them! They immediately stopped scratching themselves and were soothe by it. Smells great too, so it also leaves my dogs smelling good and not itchy. I usually apply this 10-15 mins after they have bathe and boom! They smell good and aren’t itching themselves. If you’re not a big fan of the tea tree oil smell, i do not recommend, however i enjoy it personally and find it be a fresh smell.
Rebeca Z.
This product is awesome, the scent is perfet for a dog, it helps me a lot when go visit family for the weekend, but their yards has fleas, So I spray my doggie with this , and she is good to go, recommended.
jo L.
Erie, PA
I love that it’s plant-based however I do need to warn you if you have a cat peppermint is sometimes toxic to cats so you have to be careful I use this in the mud room when my dog has had her bath and can’t wear her Soresto collar. There is a essential oils in this product. A good essential oil for both cat and dog is cedarwood. This is safe on your furniture as well leaves no stains.
Christine W.
Wyoming, MI
Was excited for this at first because it’s natural. Did NOT kill any fleas like it said. I was also excited that it could be sprayed on the dog and worked at mosquito repellent. It didn’t do that either. It’s got a strong smell of cloves. While it’s not a terrible smell it’s strong and has you coughing when first sprayed.
Megan B.
Valparaiso, IN
I loveeee this stuff!! I have not spot a tic or flea on any of my dogs (I have a corgi, lab, and Maltese). The smell is strong but it fades over times. Step back when using it otherwise you’ll soak your dog. I wash my dogs monthly and use this weekly on each. It’s affordable and last a decent amount of time (I go through one bottle every two months). I buy it at everytime at my local Walmart! Give it a try!
Bettie P.
Wharton
For one, their contact web site doesn't work, just like their product. It isn't safe for cats as peppermint is highly toxic and made our cat very sick! Our chihuahua hates the smell and hides in our bedroom all day! Worthless product and if you are thinking of buying it because it is cheap, then that is the kind of product you are getting! CHEAP!
Rose C.
Gaston
I thought everyone loved this product.  It is a staple in my closet, I
have been using it for years.  .  The scent is mild, not chemical.  It is affordable, because
a little goes a long way.  I definitely recommend trying this product. It has been gentle on my 14 year old dog.
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
I love this flea, tick, and mosquito spray as it is easy to use, smells great, can be used on cats and dogs, is made with botanical oils, for indoor and outdoor use, has continuous spray, and is safe. I would recommend this for anyone that wants safe, effective treatment for their dogs and/or cats. Plus ticks/mosquitos/fleas are horrible this year so every little thing helps. Spray your carpet, chairs, couches, pets, etc.
Nikki P.
Eldon
I love this product! I hated using chemical filled products for my cats and this has been a godsend on ridding our pantry of those harmful products. It works really well for killing (and preventing) fleas and ticks and I like how fresh and minty it smells.
Astrid H.
Medford, NY
This tick spray works great and smells really good. The smell might be quiet strong for some people. The spray nozzle is really quite which I appreciate because it doesn’t scare my cats away. I spray them throughly with this until they’re slightly damp and brush it into their fur.
Amy R.
How often do I need to use to spray so that the fleas don't come back?
Does anyone know about Natural care flea and tick spray. What can happen if my dag licks it?

Kohl's