BY NATURAL CARE

Natural Care 12 oz Flea and Tick Shampoo: NATURAL CARE Flea and Tick Shampoo (12 oz) kills harmful fleas, flea larvae, and ticks on dogs and cats on-contact Flea and Tick Shampoo uses naturally sourced plant extracts (Clove and Cottonseed Oils) to effectively kill fleas and ticks Flea and Tick Shampoo is free of harsh chemicals or added fragrance, is alcohol-free, and paraben-free Cleanses, soothes, and deodorizes pet's coat Safe to use on dogs and cats 12 weeks or older see more...

Britty S.
Knox, PA
I literally just got this today and used it less the 15 min ago it worked so good that I just had to get on here and right a review it legitimately does what it claims to do it kills the fleas on contact we never had a problem with fleas until with women came ver with them then our place was infested this shampoo literally killed at the most 15 fleas on contact of my cat I would recommend this to anyone with pets
Megan R.
As far as Flea and Tick Shampoos go this is one of the better ones ive used on my dog. Killed fleas on contact and left my pups fur feeling clean and fairly soft. Like any other shampoos follow up with liquid flea medicine to fully kill/rid fleas so they don't return. Affordable. Bought at walmart.
Sarah B.
This shampoo works pretty well. It washed away the fleas. It's for the sake of killing fleas not necessarily repelling them. If you like natural treatments using lavender oil as preventative measure can help with that. We got a very young pup infested with fleas and the fleas left sores on the poor pup. After a wash of this you could already tell the sores were looking much better and the fleas were falling off. I wish I took before and after photos of the dog. It cleaned the pup up pretty well and smells good too. We also got the flea drops so doing that tomorrow.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
I bought this at Walmart a few days ago. I've had problems finding flea shampoo's that work. It kills the fleas as their in the bath but as soon as they get out and roam around they are back quick. Pretty pricey and expected it to do more. On the good side, it does make your dog smell good.
Cheste A.
Madera
I HIGHLY recommend this shampoo if you live in an area with fleas. Recently there has been a ton of wild rabbits and my dog would get a ton of fleas when we take him outside to do his business, but don't go thinkin it'll prevent them from getting em. Its smells great and kills the fleas very quicky but it does NOT prevent your dog from hetting fleas.
Niveah S.
My dog has a flea allergy and constantly digs at his fur and skin. I used to use Dial soap because it would get rid of the fleas but it would dry his skin out terribly. This shampoo gets rid of his fleas without drying out his skin. He loves bath time!
Jen A.
It kills the fleas on the spot. You need to thoroughly clean your pet every inch for it to work. Make sure to spray your house after the bath because fleas can jump on your pet after the bath. It smells great and safe to use!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
It has a good smell to it. And it pretty much kills the fleas when you are bathing them, but as soon as roam around afterwards the fleas come back just as bad. A little pricey. Not to impressed.
Michelle G.
MISSION, TX
It smells great for days the only thing I noticed is that it really doesn't prevent the fleas. I've used it for weeks and every time I take my Bronnie out for walks he gets fleas. I bought this because of the money back guarantee but I'm not so happy. I love the smell and the fact that it's natural but it's not doing it's job.
Tamara C.
Orange
This product does have a wonderful smell. It did kill the fleas on contact. However, within the same day the fleas were back! It is to pricey to not have the fleas gone more than a day.