Add a Photo

By NATURAL BREW
#477 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks
A delicious cream soda made with bourbon vanilla extract and other natural flavors.
Photo (1)
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Johnson, VT

Cream soda is a favorite of mine, so I'm usually willing to try different brands. This one looked like it wasn't going to be very good, but it actually was amazing! The vanilla shines and has none of the bitterness reviewers were mentioning online. A very smooth flavor.
Presley D.
Presley D.
Madison, OH

I I've Creme soda and I love this brand! Such a great flavor! It's great value too! It totally met my expectations! So affordable I always get this brand of Creme Soda! I've even bought it for my friends to try and they love it too!
Yessie M.
Yessie M.
Davenport, FL

Taste great! It doesn't taste like regular soda with nothing but sugar, you can actually taste the vanilla in the pop!
Met my expectations before I even bought it :-)
Bethany F.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV

I love cream soda so much that ud probably drink it all the time and get huge because I have no control system!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.

I don't like creme soda.... except for this brand! So good! Perfect blend of vanilla for me. Yum yum.
Lynlee E.
Lynlee E.

I'm a huge fan of cream soda and this brand is awesome I highly recommend this drink.
Erin Y.
Erin Y.

Natural Brew is all I drink after rating this soda last year. I am a certified sommelier and this is the only carbonated beverage that can meet my discerning standards.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.

I love this soda. Natural Brew makes a wonderful vanilla creme soda without the overpowering vanilla smack in the face. Highly recommend for creme soda fans!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Olathe, KS

I love this soda!!! It's probably my favorite. I love cream soda and this is just delicious!
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Killeen, TX

My boyfriend love drinking this so much. He's very big on the vanilla cream sodas
Bria  D.
Bria D.
Vernon , British Columbia

Love vanilla cream soda. ..what other flavors are there?

Join Now