Skin CareFacial SkincareEcco Bella
Natural Blush Refill Infused with FlowerColor - Peach Rose

Natural Blush Refill Infused with FlowerColor - Peach Rose

by Ecco Bella

Ecco Bella Natural Blush Refill - Peach Rose is a smooth powder formula made from natural pigments. It features sweet almond oil, flower wax and vitamin E. Free of talc and gluten. Vegan.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Blush Refill Infused with FlowerColor - Peach Rose!
Amie D.
I have to say I like this color blush at it's an awesome color and would've loved to use it on the packing looks really cute in summary with the sunflower on it and so I would definitely try it
Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
First off, I love the color! I also love that this is a mineral powder and vegan Eco friendly. Mineral makeup has now become one of my faves. The flawless look of it is amazing and it's very light on your face to where you don't feel like you have makeup caked on all day!
Kellee G.
I recently discovered this product and love it. This eyeshadow has great pigmentation and lasts all day!

Looking for your answer?