MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersEcco Bella
Natural Blush Refill Infused with FlowerColor - Earthy Rose

Natural Blush Refill Infused with FlowerColor - Earthy Rose

by Ecco Bella

Ecco Bella Natural Blush Refill - Earthy Rose is a smooth powder formula made from natural pigments. It features sweet almond oil, flower wax and vitamin E. Talc-free, cruelty-free and vegan. Naturally preserved.

Does anyone like this product?
How much do these products cost?
Start your review of Natural Blush Refill Infused with FlowerColor - Earthy Rose!
Kristen H.
Pottsboro, TX
Natural Blush Refill Infused with FlowerColor  - Earthy Rose uploaded by Kristen H.
I love this product! If I'm going for a matte look I definitely pull this bad boy out!! I love how it's all made of flowers one of my favorites I want more!
Miranda H.
Bloomingburg, NY
Review for: Coral
It's okay, I like that it is cruelty free and natural but it is not that long of lasting. maybe 6 hours. But it is a good color.
Ashley N.
Nashua, NH
Review for: Coral
I am huge fan of ecco Bella! Being a chemical free freak This is definitely a great line to go with knowing you are getting the best quality while till watching your wallet!
Holly M.
Review for: Red
This is one of my favorite blushes! It gives a natural glow to the cheeks with a hint of warmness and the color lasts all day. This product is very pigmented and you do not need a lot to get the look you desire. It is also made of great ingredients so I'm not worried about harmful chemicals sinking into my skin. I will purchase other colors in this line of blushes.
Ashley C.
Brooksville, FL
Review for: Coral
I love this color. It's a breath of fresh air from the normal pinks or reds. It goes on smoothly and isn't too shimmery.