BeautyFaceFacial Skincaremj care
Natural Beauty Arbutin Essence Full Face Mask 10 Pcs

Natural Beauty Arbutin Essence Full Face Mask 10 Pcs

by mj care

ARBUTIN : natural double action whitening agent. It's new type of skin de-pigmentation and whitening agents, an extract of Bearberry plant which produced by a solid /liquid extraction, an environmentally friendly process.Arbutin protect the skin against damage caused by free radicals, Arbutin is a skin whitening agent which is very popular in Japan and Asian countries for skin de-pigmentation, Arbutin inhibits the formation of melanin pigment by inhibiting Tyrosinase activity.

Taut; Moisture supplies; Clean

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Beauty Arbutin Essence Full Face Mask 10 Pcs!
Zoey G.
Lewisville
Purchased at: eBay
I’ve used multiple different types of these essence masks and I’ve liked them pretty well. They are very inexpensive so they are easy to get. They are moisturizing and soothing, very easy to use and quick. I do recommend them and I use them a lot as gifts to other, they all love them also.
Amanda T.
Philadelphia
Natural Beauty Arbutin Essence Full Face Mask 10 Pcs uploaded by Amanda T.
I have very dry skin. After I use this mask my face feels nice and soft with lots of moisture. I even rub the excess essence on my neck and hands. Also, I have a variety of other kinds from this brand. Natural Beauty Arbutin Essence Full Face Mask

Looking for your answer?