BeautyHair ProductsThe Seaweed Bath Co.
Natural Balancing Argan Conditioner Eucalyptus & Peppermint Scent - 12 fl oz by (pack of 3)

by The Seaweed Bath Co.

The Seaweed Bath Co. Natural Volumizing Argan Conditioner Eucalyptus & Peppermint Scent infuses strands with essential nutrients to achieve thicker, fuller, healthier hair. This balancing combination of seaweed with soothing argan oil cleanses and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balancing Argan Conditioner Eucalyptus & Peppermint Scent - 12 fl. oz. by The Seaweed Bath Co. (pack of 3)!
Rylee B.
Albuquerque, NM
Natural Balancing Argan Conditioner Eucalyptus & Peppermint Scent - 12 fl. oz. by The Seaweed Bath Co. (pack of 3) uploaded by Rylee B.
This conditioner is not bad! My only complaint is the smell - it's very strong and smells almost like an antiseptic. It doesn't lather great, but I left it in my hair for a few minutes before rinsing and my hair looked very shiny and beautiful. Not a favorite, but it is not bad for the price.
shannon E.
Anoka, MN
Natural Balancing Argan Conditioner Eucalyptus & Peppermint Scent - 12 fl. oz. by The Seaweed Bath Co. (pack of 3) uploaded by shannon E.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I was able to try these sample sizes from my Whole Foods Grab Bag but I would not recommend using them for someone with thick curly hair. First it smells like tooth paste, I felt like I had to use a lot of product and it wasn’t moisturizing at all. [product:natural-balancing-argan-conditioner-eucalyptus-&-peppermint-scent-12-fl-oz-by-the-seaweed-bath-co-pack-of-3]
Polina C.
This conditioner is horrible! Makes my hair feel really really and stripped of any moisture. I have wavy thick, long hair and it’s been hard to feel like my hair has been fully washed. Please save your money and buy something else
Jewels M.
Orlando, FL
Loved this in combination with the shampoo. My hair felt gross after the first few washes but now feels healthier and cleaner than any other shampoo I’ve ever used. The Seaweed Co. Natural Balancing Argan Shampoo 2-Pack with Balancing Argan Conditioner
JB B.
A little too watery/non-sudsy for me. I’m trying to find a natural brand that really bubbles up to clean off the grease and dirtiness post workout but I have yet to find a brand.
Taylor L.
Canton
This is the only conditioner I will use. It smells amazing and it’s all natural. It doesn’t have all of those chemicals that damage your hair and scalp. It helps with my psoriasis that I’ve had for years.

Looking for your answer?