Natural Balance Ultra Premium Formula Small Breed Bites Dry Dog Food uploaded by Shanie W.Natural Balance Ultra Premium Formula Small Breed Bites Dry Dog Food uploaded by Katie M.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Shanie W.
Granada Hills, CA
We switched to this brand when we got a new puppy around 5 years ago, i know have a 9yr old maltese, 5yr old maltese and a 3 yr old yorkie. My dogs could not be healthier! Not to mention our yorkie lost at least 5 lbs in less than 6 months when we took her under our wing after she was eat cheap food that was not for her size and breed. I really believe in natural dog food and natural balance is a great affordable brand, not to mention they eat it all up!
Brandi R.
My mother's tea cup chihuahua was rescued from a home infested with cats. Poor Bella acted like a cat due to her environment. consequently, she only would eat cat food. when my mother brought her to the vet, after being set up with wet food, Bella was put on this. she took to it well, and every time we go to the cities, we stock up at Pet Smart.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
I have two elderly little papillons, they are very sensitive to foods and also have many missing teeth. This food is nice and small, they have no trouble chewing it. This doesn't make them get tear stains or itchy feet either.
Jessica C.
My Chi loves Natural Balance food. I always get him the small breed as he's only 5lbs but sometimes I change the flavor. This food has the right fatty proteins for the small pups, and all of the other nutrients that keep him healthy and enjoying dinner!
Victoria V.
Tucson, AZ
Small breeds bites are perfect for my 30 pound corgi. He loves all of Natural Balance! This good isn't over price and the quality is awesome for cheap! I normally by this food at petco because I always have coupons.
April G.
Milwaukee , WI
I started to give this food to my Pomeranian chihuahua, and she loved it! She's a very small dog and a very picky one! But she absolutely loved this food.
jessica S.
Roseville, CA
I love natural Balance products. I had a lab and my vet told me about natural Balance weight management because he was so big. it helped alot.
Brandy D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only kind of dog food I buy for my French Bulldog. It was suggested by our vet. My Frenchie loves it.
Danielle H.
I switched to Natural Balance several years ago and I wouldn't ever go back to what I was using before. my pekingese loves this food, never leaves a kibble behind. The small breed bites are great because he is getting older and has lost a few teeth so it is hard for him to chew bigger kibble. He also loves all of the different flavors. Great product at a reasonable price.