BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dog Food - Natural Dog Food & Dry Dog FoodGive your dog a natural and balanced dog food that promotes health at any age. Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dog Food is a tasty dry dog food that contains all of the nutrition that your dog needs. Made for pups and senior dogs alike, this natural dog food includes high-quality proteins, vitamins, healthy fats and carbohydrates. When you serve up Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dog Food, your canine will dine on fresh chicken, duck, and New Zealand lamb meal. These three premium meats do not contain byproducts and are an optimum source of highly digestible protein. This natural dog food also contains fresh carrots, an excellent source of vitamin A and beta carotene. Fresh potatoes are also included because they are a great source of potassium and highly digestible carbohydrates. Oatmeal also provides carbohydrates as well as fiber, thiamin and vitamin E. Brown rice contains bran and nutrients like fiber and essential oils. Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids blended into this dry dog food formula help support healthy skin and a strong, shining coat. Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dog Food is a completely natural dog food. You will not find any artificial preservatives, flavors or colors in this dry dog food. You also won't find soy, wheat, eggs, or dairy products. This dog food formula is made to support your dog through any stage of life. It is safe and effective for puppies, adult dogs and even older pooches. Help your dog enjoy a healthy, happy life by feeding natural, balanced nutrition. see more...

Sara d.
Fountain Valley, CA
I have been feeding my dog this food (small bites) for around 3 years now. We adopted him 3 years ago and he was being fed terribly low quality food in the foster home he was in. We noticed right away that he was always itching when we first got him, and we discovered it was a result of the food he was being fed. We began feeding him this and haven't looked back since
Isabel D.
Lee, IL
My dogs first brand was a popular dog brand. I then switched it to Natural Balance because I felt better about what I was feeding my dog. And she loves it! She will finish the bowl no problem. I will continue buying this product for sure!
Rita H.
My dog was put on natural balance from a dog sitter's recommendation. However, natural balance made his stool very soft, he often farted a lot and it did not really help with his sensitive stomach problems. I would recommend switching over to Acana
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
My dog likes this, but I think he should be eating something hearty. I'm now looking into other brands. This seems to be pretty bland and lacking in real nutrients.
LeeAnna T.
Lexington, KY
My dog has been eating Natural Balance (small bites) since he was a puppy. I've been extremely happy with the results. My dog is happy too! :-)
Bryana H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this brand! My 8 month rottie is growing beautifully and strong since we started this brand - all natural ingredients!!