Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dry Dog Food uploaded by Aydin A.Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dry Dog Food uploaded by TC R.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

• Is this ok for dogs with sensitive tummies?3 Answers
Buy on PetSmart*
Jenny K.
los angeles, CA
I've been feeding my dog Natural Balance dry dog food since I first got her when she was only 9 mo old. She is now 12 years old! Five years ago I met my fiance who loves her to death, but also loves to feed her table scraps and human food. Needless to say, she gained a few pounds. I have put her on this reduced-calorie formula, and she seems to love the taste! We have noticed a difference in her weight too (haven't weighed her, but the meat on her ribcage is thinning out for sure). I feel good about feeding this to Charlotte.
TC R.
Tulsa, OK
We adopted Harley, my German Shepherd, about two years ago. We were first time dog owners and did not really know what we were doing. Anyhow, after about 5 months with Harley, we noticed that her skin was irritating her. She was constantly scratching. It was all the time. We could not get her to stop. We called the vet and he told us that it may be allergies, as this was midsummer. He recommended that we give her a bit of Benadryl. That seemed to work, but not enough to stop worrying about the issues. We read up, and it turned out that some dogs could have food allergies. After quite a bit of research, we finally ended up finding the Natural Balance dog food line. I have to say, it was a life saver. Just a quick glance at the ingredients and you immediately can tell the difference between Natural Balance and the other guys. Grain free, gluten free, words too large to pronounce free. We switched to Natural Balance immediately. Two years later, Harley’s itching has stopped and she is a very happy, healthy puppy!

Natural Balance has a great food line all-around. I currently have the chicken, chicken meal, duck meal formula on the monthly subscribe and save program. It is my go two for both my shepherd and my husky. But if you want to throw in a treat, my girls love Natural Balance wet food as well.

Natural Balance is not the cheapest food on the market, but it is well worth the price to have happy and very healthy dogs. I highly recommend Natural Balance.
Alexis W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Vet recommended it, my dog loves it! We used to have a lot of problems with her stomach before we switched her to this food.
Travis M.
My dog loves the vanities of this brand.great thing is it's made in America
Diana P.
El Mirage, AZ
Vet recommended due to food allergies. The Pup loves it and hasn't had any issues since👍🏼
Carly C.
Rncho Cordova, CA
My American bulldog is 5 years old..I constantly have food issue because of his allergies. I recently switched to this brand and he loves it. I even buy the wet food as a treat additive for him. a bit pricey but well worth it!
Sabrina R.
This is the BEST food you can give your dog! My personal dog trainer highly recommended this food. Many pets that eat this live longer.
Monica C.
Mira Loma, CA
My dogs LOVE this food! When I got my youngest dog, a boxer, I did a lot of research on health risks & diet and this food came up a lot. A vet friend recommended it, and I'm so happy he did! Dogs are healthy and happy, digestion is regular, coat is healthy and gorgeous!
Rosivel D.
My mom started buying this dry dog food 2 years ago and my dogs have been loving it!
Theresa M.
Baltimore, MD
Allergy free for my poodle

this dog food is a for dogs with allergies no more biting his feet and scratching also took care of bad smelling ears recommend highly
Amanda B.
Spokane, WA
Is this ok for dogs with sensitive tummies?