Natural Balance Ultra Premium Dry Cat Food 6 lbs uploaded by Tiffanie S.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Ultra Premium Cat Food - Natural Balance Cat Food and Premium Dry Cat FoodNatural Balancer has taken the time to listen to you - whether you're a caring pet parent, breeder, nutritionist, trainer, cat handler, kennel-owner or veterinarian. The result is a type of dry cat food based on proven scientific facts, not marketing hype! Specifically formulated to provide cats of all breeds and life stages with complete and balanced nutrition, Natural Balance Ultra Premium Cat Food is an all-natural dry formula that serves as an excellent daily cat food. Featuring a delectable combination of quality meats along with other fine ingredients, such as flaxseed, oatmeal, brown rice and potatoes, this unique Natural Balance cat food formula tastes just as good to cats as it is good for their bodies. In fact, nothing about this formula has been overlooked! From its quality ingredients and the sources of those ingredients to the nutritional value, palatability, as well as the effect it has on a cat's stool and coat. Give your favorite feline friends the delicious goodness that they want along with the nutritious goodness they deserve today with this all-natural dry cat formula from Natural Balance! see more...

Elisheva C.
Lynnwood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Delicious 😋 makes kitty happy.. we tried addictions for a few months, it got scary. Karma our kitty would do anything to get into the cat food, even chewing the bag, and the dehydrated food box open. Never seen a cat that determined to get to food almost 24/7. We tried a few others without success, natural balance was purrfect. She loves it with out needing to seek out the bag.
Isabelle A.
Ashland
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
A much better quality food than any Purina or Iams line. Treat your cats like they're actually family and give them what they need to eat! Natural Balance doesn't have all the fillers that Purina has, so my cats have had healthier skin, fur, and better overall health.
Jenn D.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our adopted family member has special dietary needs. One of the ladies at the Humane Society recommend Natural Balance food, since she had a cat with food sensitivities too. After a few rounds of trial and error, we found the blend that works best for our cat. He has been very happy, much healthier too! We have tried to switch, since it's sometimes hard to find in my area (hence the 4 stars instead of 5), and keep going back to Natural Balance. I am glad we were able to find such a great food for him!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
My cat LOVES this food, which is saying a lot, because he is very picky! I was at Petsmart looking for the best food for a cat with a sensitive stomach and allergies to foods that aren't grain free (sigh 🙄), and was recommended to try this. It's grain free and she said it was the easiest on the stomach. It works! My kitty has been eating this for several months without issues. I would definitely recommend this!
jamila w.
Long Beach, CA
It's healthy but my cat can't stand it, she barely eats this and I feel like I wasted money because it only comes in a huge pack. She won't go near the stuff unless I mix it with wet cat food. I'm not sure why she does this but I don't think I would recommend it to anyone else or repurchase it
Allison L.
denton
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves it. It’s nutritious. It doesn’t bother her stomach issues and it comes in a couple different varieties.
Sabrina L.
Jacksonville
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This food is expensive, but worth it! Grain free is the way to go and all these products have limited ingredients
Crystal A.
Whittier, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good food great quality my cats coat is shiny and healthy my cat is healthy and love his dry food