BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken Formula Canned Dog - Natural Dog FoodNatural Balancer Ultra Premium Chicken Formula Canned Dog Food is a complete and balanced premium natural dog food which contains a superior mixture of animal and grain products. We use quality meats from USDA approved plants (no by-products), as well as carrots, potatoes and brown rice. This unique blend assures a high digestibility and contains all of the nutrients, vitamins and minerals necessary for your dog. Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken Formula Canned Dog Food is a complete and balanced diet for your dog, yet also perfect as a delicious addition to our Dry Dog Food. For growing puppies, the Canned Dog Food can be mixed with Natural Balancer Ultra Premium Dry; a mixture that could ease the weaning process and stimulate appetite during this stressful time. For lactating bitches, a gradual increase in food intake is necessary starting around week 8 or 9 of pregnancy. Adding Natural Balancer Ultra Premium Canned Dog Food satisfies the increased caloric requirement. Also great for picky-eaters and can help kindle the appetite of the older dog. see more...

• Does this dog food give your dog gas? If so does it go aw...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food! Every time I open a can my dog  thinks its this food! I like to mix a few scoops in with her dry food. It has great quality ingredients and my dog has enjoyed every flavor we've tried so far. My only complaint is that it makes my dog very gassy! Maybe this will go away after she gets used to it. I will buy this dog food again!
Laleh T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves this food. I only use it as a little treat as it's expensive to feed a larger dog canned food all the time. The ingredients list is very good and natural balance i a reliable company. This is great for picky dogs that don't like kibble.
Sheree h.
I've been using Natural Balance foods for my 2 dogs. They love the taste. I usually just do the hard Natural Balance but I will buy the can to add sometimes as a treat! I trust the quality.
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this dog food give your dog gas? If so does it go away eventually?