BY NATURAL BALANCE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Natural Balance Indoor Formula Natural Balance Indoor Formula is a premium quality nutrient formula that's great for cats. This complete, balanced and nutritious diet makes a great choice for your pet. Natural Balance Indoor Formula All natural Complete and balanced Tastes great Maintains healthy urinary tract Maintains digestive health A Closer Look: This formula is a blend of oat bran, parsley and yucca schidigera that can help maintain the digestive health of cats. It's developed by veterinarians and animal nutritionists. This formula also contains oat fiber that aids in hairball digestion and cranberry powder to maintain a healthy urinary tract. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: By products see more...

Review (1)
Shirley L.
My one kitten is very picky; I have tried almost every single cat food brand that I could get my hands on. My two other kittens seem to love this, but unfortunately, my picky one was not interested in this at all. I loved that the ingredients seemed good, but I will unfortunately have to look to another brand.
Kristen M.