Natural Balance Premium Dog Food Roll Turkey Formula, 1 Pound Roll uploaded by Shar E.Natural Balance Premium Dog Food Roll Turkey Formula, 1 Pound Roll uploaded by Yas M.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Premium Dog Food Roll Turkey Formula, 1 Pound Roll
  • "formulas are changing natural balance is doing a lot to improve them as well!" in 1 review
  • "This is a well known and high quality brand and I love the way she loves the food." in 1 review
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I started using these dog food rolls for agility training with my dogs years back after getting the suggestion from a trainer. My dogs love, love, love this food as treats. It's so awesome too because it's also complete nutrition, so I can give it in lieu of their kibble. It's easy to cut and you can freeze it too. Highly recommend for training purposes.
Erika S.
New haven, CT
My 8 year old shihtzu loves this and he is a picky eater. I mix some of it with his food and he just eats it all. This product last a long time as I only give as a food topper/ snack and it was pretty in expensive at my local petco. I can recommend this product.
Janelle A.
Camillus , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I ALWAYS use meat roll for dog training, it's so easy to cut up this product and create treats tailored to your size dog. I usually buy this product from Petco and it has always met my expectation. It's always been my go to training treat for puppies and would highly recommend this product to all dog owners.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
My chihuahua absolutely loves these rolls! She constantly begs for them and I always buy them for her. They are a healthy treat for my dog. They are very affordable and convenient. Petco have a good variety of flavors
Elley V.
Caldwell , ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this brand. It's super fresh and you feel great feeding it to your dog! I cut mine up in bite sized pieces and place them in a plastic baggy. I feed them to my dog as treats throughout the roll!
Roxy D.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely hands down the best dog food ever. I have 2 Siberia huskies, one is picky eater and the other has allergies. When they were both 4 months old I used to give them another high priced food that has a buffalo on it, one would eat it sporadically and the other would break out and had a similar scratching episode. So I decided to make their own food, boiled chicken, rice, carrots and whatever greens I could find, after 4 months of this and killing my baby with scratchies and hot spots I finally took him to the vet and found out he was allergic to rice and carrots and basically any grains. It became a challenge, almost all dog foods out there have rice and some sort of grain. I finally gave up and asked a lovely lady at the pet store for a recomedation. Natural balance was the winner, we use the tube as treats and they love them my boy is not a ratching no more and my picky eater has yet denied a treat, we also feed them the dry food. I'm overall happy with this.
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX
My pup loves natural balance and has been eating it since he was a puppy (he will be 6 in April). They have such a wide variety of flavors and are all natural so that's a plus. I would definitely definitely recommend this brand to any pet owner.
Brittany P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Occasionally I splurged for my dogs and get this for them. It's a nice price. For me a little goes a long way because I grate a little over their dry food to help them eat it. I have a German shepherd mix and a dachshund Maltese mix. They both get super excited when I pick up their food bowls and bring them into the kitchen because they know they're getting the good stuff added to their dry food which is also Natural Balance! Great product for my shepherd who has hot spots! Would recommend!
Arely B.
My dogs go crazy for these. I have to 2 large dogs. I use them as treats when they do something good and For training. You can cut it in little round pieces and put them in a ziplock bag. Refrigerate after opening. The ingredients are natural and are so. Good for your dogs.
Joni W.
North Adams, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
These rolls are fantastic and are an excellent limited ingredient treat for training. most people i know who use them bring them to classes. you can grate, cut, or slice them. formulas are changing natural balance is doing a lot to improve them as well! excellent choice for all breeds and size dogs!
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Is this a wet food formula? Where can I get it?
Jewell S.
Lincoln park , MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Is this okay for puppies?
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Has this upset your dogs stomach ever?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Does this need to be cooked?
Teria L.
Ames, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How does this work? I have seen this but does it just get chopped up , or what? i want to try it but i don't know!