Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodNatural Balance
Platefulls Indoor Salmon, Tuna, Chicken & Shrimp Formula in Gravy

by Natural Balance

This savory entrée features premium salmon, tuna, chicken and shrimp mixed with vegetables and fruit including peas, carrots, potatoes, and cranberries. Scientifically designed to support the needs of adult indoor cats, this grain-free diet is also served in a tasty gravy. Your cat will love to lap up and devour the delicious meal inside our Platefulls® Indoor Salmon, Tuna, Chicken & Shrimp Formula in Gravy Cat Pouch!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance Platefulls® Indoor Salmon, Tuna, Chicken & Shrimp Formula in Gravy!
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love eating these Platefulls. They prefer chunky types of foods with a good amount of gravy. This has more texture than Wholehearted packets and a larger variety of flavors that my cats love. It has been good for their digestion and less smelly poops.
San Antonio, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy wet cat food occasionally as a treat for my cats. They love the mackerel and sardine flavor but this is a close second.
Everett, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go absolutely crazy over this stuff. They really love any flavor but this is the one I typically buy. I love that it has more natural ingredients and less fillers like the cheaper cat foods. The only pet store around me that has it is usually Petco but I also buy it from Amazon.
Toronto, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have 2 cats and they both absolutely love this flavour. They straight up inhale it every time we put it out. It looks pretty healthy as well so win-win. I cannot vouch for the flavour, as I am not the one eating it, but judging by their satisfaction I would not hesitate to recommend it to other people if their cats like seafood flavours.
calle baja california fraccionamineto garcia
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
excelente comida en sobre a mi mishi le encanta no es facil de conseguir aquí pero hacemos todo por quebla siga consumiendo ya que trae muy buenos complementos alimenticios que le ayudan a su desarrolló

Looking for your answer?