BY NATURAL BALANCE PET FOOD

Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Bellevue, NE
We feed our one year old cat Maximus Natural Balance dry and wet food. The Platefulls Canned Cat Food is convenient as I simply open the package, pour the food in the dish, and discard the package in the trash. It is the perfect portion along with his daily intake of dry kibble everyday and he enjoys each of the different flavors. I highly recommend the Natural Balance brand.
Nida S.
Nida S.
My cat loves these. They seem to keep her coat shiny and healthy too. She usually just licks up the gravy, so I have to smash the meaty parts so make her lick those up and actually eat the food too haha
Gail S.
Gail S.
Horicon, WI
One of my three cats has a sore mouth and he loves wet cat food, especially the tuna flavor. He eat approximately 1/2 a can a day and is slowly gaining weight again.
Kaitlin W.
Kaitlin W.
Edgewater, FL
Pet Lover Expert
I absolutely love this product it worked so well and smelled amazing, it's my favorite, and I 10/10 reccomend it. I promise you that you will love this and that it will make you glow and feel amazing. One of the best body products out there I promise you that!
Kaylin P.
Kaylin P.
Steubenville, OH
My cat has really bad allergies. Since she started eating this, she hasn't been scratching or biting her fur and pulling it out, she's not sneezing all the time, her coat is so soft and shiny. Great brand! Highly suggest!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
My kitty loves the wet food as much as the dry and you can also mix the two or use warm water with with the dry.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
Lakewood, WA
My cats used to love these pouches. But after the company got sold and Natural Balance got new owners they must have changed the recipe and ingredients. Since my cats will no longer eat it.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Westland, MI
One of my cats was super excited about these little pouches while the other one turned her nose up at it, which is odd because she normally isn't picky about wet food.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
Food that I feel great feeding my cat. The all natural ingredients provides my cat with real food, not by product meal. Thanks!!!!