Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodNatural Balance
Original Ultra Whole Body Health Reduced Calorie Chicken, Salmon & Duck Canned Cat Formula

by Natural Balance

With 15% fewer calories per oz than our Original Ultra® Whole Body Health® Chicken, Salmon & Duck Canned Cat Food, this formula is designed specifically for overweight or less active adult and senior cats. Our Reduced Calorie formula is made with premium ingredients including chicken, salmon, and duck - a highly palatable combination that can also kindle the appetite of older cats.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance Original Ultra® Whole Body Health® Reduced Calorie Chicken, Salmon & Duck Canned Cat Formula!
Meg S.
Atlanta, GA
My cats are older (12+) and one struggles with her weight. I switched to wet food to help her maintain a healthier weight and they both love it. Natural Balance is the best ingredients you can get. Their coats and overall health have improved greatly since switching to this brand.
Monica M.
Inverness, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I cant wait for my boy to try this! ive heard some much good about this brand getting this fri
Leana T.
San Francisco, CA
My cats love this food and it has the benefit of being lower calorie. It is all natural which is great and high quality. Pets have such short lives and they deserve the best. I now feed my cats only Natural Balence products. There is one time that a friend brought over some extra canned food she had. It was friskies and my cats would not touch it. They would have liked it before but even cats know the difference between high and low quality foods.
Sami M.
Toronto
We have a skinny and chonky cat and they both loved the original chicken, liver and duck formula. But to help my fat cat on his diet, we switched to reduced calorie. They seem to love it just as much. They prefer it when it’s room temp (not refrigerated) so we buy the smaller cans which last through breakfast and dinner.

Looking for your answer?