Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodNatural Balance
Original Ultra Whole Body Health Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Formula

by Natural Balance

Original Ultra® Whole Body Health® Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Dry Cat Formula nourishes your cat's complete well-being by taking an entire body approach. Formulated for all breeds and life stages from growing kittens to ever-energetic adult cats, this diet offers an optimal balance of premium proteins and key nutrients. High-quality ingredients such as chicken meal also make this meal so delicious that your cat will meow for more!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance Original Ultra® Whole Body Health® Chicken Meal & Salmon Meal Formula!
Elizabeth A.
Oak Harbor, WA
My cat has zero complaints, and neither do I. She’s a little over 1yo but she hasn’t had any digestive issues like she has with other types of dry food.
Emilee C.
Statesboro, GA
I have used Natural Balance since I adopted my cat almost three years ago! He absolutely loves it and I feel that it keeps his fur really healthy and helps prevent hair balls. I typically use the indoor cat formula!
Jenn D.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our adopted family member has special dietary needs. One of the ladies at the Humane Society recommend Natural Balance food, since she had a cat with food sensitivities too. After a few rounds of trial and error, we found the blend that works best for our cat. He has been very happy, much healthier too! We have tried to switch, since it's sometimes hard to find in my area (hence the 4 stars instead of 5), and keep going back to Natural Balance. I am glad we were able to find such a great food for him!
jamila W.
Concord, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
It's healthy but my cat can't stand it, she barely eats this and I feel like I wasted money because it only comes in a huge pack. She won't go near the stuff unless I mix it with wet cat food. I'm not sure why she does this but I don't think I would recommend it to anyone else or repurchase it
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
My cat LOVES this food, which is saying a lot, because he is very picky! I was at Petsmart looking for the best food for a cat with a sensitive stomach and allergies to foods that aren't grain free (sigh 🙄), and was recommended to try this. It's grain free and she said it was the easiest on the stomach. It works! My kitty has been eating this for several months without issues. I would definitely recommend this!
Donna V.
Apache Jct, AZ
Natural Balance is actually the food of choice right now in my household for my cats. They are at multiple ages and health levels and this food pretty much does it all. The only thing that makes it difficult is the price point. But they're worth it. You will definitely see an improvement in your pet's health when you use a good solid dry food every day.
Gina Y.
Quincy, MA
Purchased at: PETCO
Good ingredients for my fur baby. She’s been eating this brand for 10+ years and she’s as healthy and active as a kitty. I highly recommend this brand. Both my dog and cat is on natural balance and both seem to love it.
Tiffany G.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have two cats, one of which is 17, so she has very picky taste. My older cat would not eat this food, but my Persian cat seemed to love it. They should maybe work on the taste for pickier eaters. I've found another good they both love, so I would not buy this again.
Athena A.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat likes this flavor and he pretty much eats mostly dry food (and drinks lot of water). Nature balance is very pricey though, the one big con lol
Jessie L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have been feeding my cats this brand for the past 6 years and have not deviated as they seem to really enjoy these crunchies. While they do get tired of certain wet food products over time, they somehow have not gotten tired of this one yet.

Looking for your answer?