Natural Balance Mini Rewards Chicken & Bacon Formula Dog Treats, 6.5 oz. uploaded by Jennifer B.Natural Balance Mini Rewards Chicken & Bacon Formula Dog Treats, 6.5 oz. uploaded by Paige B.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Mini Rewards Dog Treats are a great way to reward and motivate your dog. These tasty dog treats are great for training and made with real chicken and bacon for the delicious taste dogs love. At less than 5 calories each, these mini dog treats help make treat time fun and healthy! see more...

Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
I bought these treats from Petco the other day for my little 7 lb Chihuahua. I'm trying to train her to come inside after she goes outside and giving her these treats every time has really helped she loves them. One thing I like about this container of Trades is that there so many treats in there that you don't have to keep going back to the store every week to get another treat. Says you can give five to six treats per 10 lb of body weight daily. Also the first ingredient is chicken on these treats. I'm always a bargain shopper so these are pretty reasonably priced and I recommend these for training purposes or any kind of treats.
Mishi C.
Santa cruz, CA
These mini rewards are perfect for training. I like the container. It has an easy open cap. My 2 dogs love it and The price is great too.
Jennifer B.
These are in absolutely fabulous training treat. Our little guy can't get enough of them and they come in the nice convenient container.