Natural Balance Limited Ingredients Diets Dry Dog Food - Legume & Wagyu Beef uploaded by Diane N.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Limited Ingredients Diets Dry Dog Food - Wagyu Beef Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets are designed with a limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources. Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and optimize your dog's skin and coat, L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets are complete and balanced options for all breeds and life stages. Salmon Oil and Flaxseed are excellent sources of Omega-3 Fatty Acids No Artificial Flavors, Colors or Bleached IngredientsWagyu Beef from New Zealand is one of the most exclusive protein sources available, prized for its superior flavor and marbling, and a source of Omega-6 and Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Legumes-including peas and garbanzo beans-provide an excellent source of fiber and protein, making them great carbohydrate alternatives for dogs. see more...

Review (1)
Diane N.
Seattle, WA
Every once in a while, my boyfriend and I like to spoil our puppy Winston...let's face it, he gets spoiled more often than nought. His name is PRINCE Harry Winston (my name is Diane, my boyfriend's name is Raymond, together our relationship name is DiaMond...Harry Winston, get it?) any who! My boyfriend came back from Whole Foods I think it was with our groceries for the week and this!! He picked up the 4.5 lbs size and I believe it was $18 or so. I could tell Winston thought he was a king or something because he kept trying to look for his food when we weren't home! I even found the bag in his bed after it was empty. Needless to say, he was a a happy little pupper and can't wait for us to pick this up again. The End.
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
What is the protein content of this variety?