BY NATURAL BALANCE

Dick Van Pattens Natural Balance LIT Limited Ingredient Treats Sweet Potato and Venison Formula are designed for dogs with sensitivities to common ingredients. Limiting the number of ingredients offers a unique alternative for dogs with special dietary needs. Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and help maintain skin and coat for all breeds and life stages of dogs. Premium quality ingredients, including sweet potatoes and venison, provide the nutrients your dog needs to lead a healthy, naturally balanced lifestyle. Easily digestible with no corn, soy or wheat. A crunchy, nutritious treat your dog cannot resist. No artificial flavors or colors. Ingredients include dried potatoes, sweet potatoes, potato protein, cane molasses, venison, canola oil, sodium chloride, natural hickory smoke flavor, calcium carbonate, natural mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract. see more...

• I have a small chihuahua, and was wondering how many of t...6 Answers
  • What do you think of this item?11 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dogs love all Natural Balance treats. These are great size, a little more expensive than other brands but higher quality. You can get these at Petco and many local stores. The only problem I have is my dogs can sometimes get gassy with the sweet potato - Natural Balance tends to use this ingredient a lot in their formulas so I have to make sure not to give them too many sweet potato treats. :)
Angela H.
Vancouver , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have given these to our dog for almost 5 years, in fact all of her pet food needs are this line. Except for the occasional surprise treats. She loves these and never gets sick of them and I trust they won't upset her sensitive tummy. She's a large dog and the large size treats are perfectly sized for her, and easy to break in half when we want her to think she's getting more than 1 or 2 ;)
Kelley C.
This brand is trusted and well known for a reason. Their food and treats contain the highest quality available on the market. You can get this at any pet store closest to you. I would highly recommend this product! Remember it's important to check your pet food ingredients!
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs literally love these sweet potato treats. Yes my dogs enjoy these treats a lot. My dogs are small dogs they r small size also. Yes very good value not very pricy. Yes I would definitely recommend these treats to dog lovers.
Suzanne M.
Love these treats! So glad that there are tasty and healthy dog treats that are grain free. I usually find them at petsmart, petco or other specialty pet food store. They are fairly priced for nicer quality treats.
A N.
These are a healthy alternative to the normal dog treat you find a Walmart. Very good for your dog! And the bones aren't too hard so if your pet has sensitive teeth it may be easier to chew. I definitely recommend this brand as well.
Kristine S.
Tinton Falls, NJ
This is a great product and very healthy for your dog. It's so important to check ingredients. My pup loves sweet potatoes! I also found another brand that makes sweet potato wrapped in chicken jerky.
Krista P.
Tampa, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Besides Greenies and the King treats, these are the only treats I feed my dog. She loves them! They are easy to use with different feeder toys. I just wish they offered more of them in a larger bag!
Stacy T.
Mount Juliet, TN
Our dog has a chicken allergy. After being on a very expensive prescription dog food I discovered this brand. My 55 pound Labradoodle has taken to these treats very well. They are affordable and I would recommend this to all pet owners.
Dana S.
The venison and sweet potato recipie is a great limited ingredient treat for those of us with sensitive puppy tummies. My pug Nani loves them, and venison is a very clean, non fatty meat. Love them!
cyn A.
Bridgeport, CT
What do you think of this item?
Michelle J.
Seattle, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a small chihuahua, and was wondering how many of these treats he can eat a day? Any info helps.