BY NATURAL BALANCE

Dick Van Pattens Natural Balance LIT Limited Ingredient Treats Sweet Potato and Fish Formula are designed for dogs with sensitivities to common ingredients. Limiting the number of ingredients offers a unique alternative for dogs with special dietaty needs. Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and help maintain skin and coat for all breeds and life stages of dogs. Premium quality ingredients including sweet potatoes and salmon, provide the nutrients your dog needs to lead a healthy, naturally balanced lifestyle. Easily digestible with no corn, soy or wheat. A crunchy, nutritious treat your dog cannot resist. No artificial flavors or colors. Ingredients include dried potatoes, sweet potatoes, potato protein, cane molasses, salmon, canola oil, whitefish meal, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, natural mixed tocopherols, natural hickory smoke flavor, citric acid and rosemary extract. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lacey H.
Cranston , RI
They smell strong but my dogs LOVE these treats! They were on sale when I bought them at petco and I will definitely buy these in the future. They are a smaller sized treat which is great because my dogs don't need a lot of extra food!
Jessie M.
I use the natural balance dog food for small breed and these as a treat my dogs love these I used to use different brand they wouldn't even touch it but this is a winner
Brittany H.
Both my dogs love these. My one dog has a grain allergy so she's on a strict grain free diet which includes all the proteins (chicken, beef, etc) that eat grain. It's difficult to find good fish protein treats that are grain free, don't smell like a bait tank, and aren't ridiculously expensive. These treats are great, she can still have her crunchy biscuits without the fishy after breath or itchy skin that milk bones cause.
Sinead M.
Malvern, PA
We bought these for my dog when we thought he had a chicken allergy. We have since eliminated chicken as an allergy, but continue to buy these treats. They don't smell fishy at all, and my dog could eat them all day. It's nice that the treat flavors match up to the dog food flavors. These also come in smaller sized bites which are nice for dog training purposes :)
Melissa C.
This is a great recipe for any dog with food allergies like my maltipoo, Lulu. The size of the treats make these especially perfect for training. Even if you're dog doesn't have food allergies, I would still recommend this for peace of mind knowing exactly what you're giving your fur baby!
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My boy had awful skin allergies that we battled / treated for 8 months to no avail. We switched vets and the new vet recommended this food and it is AWESOME! He's been on it for 6 months and he is completely clear!
Katie C.
These are the only treats I feed my dog. She has a very sensitive stomach which has lead to many GI, coat and ear problems. Due to this she is very limited on what ingredients she can eat. Not only does she love these but I have had ZERO issues with any of the above problems and she has been eating them for close to 2 years now. Would absolutely recommend!
Emily P.
Anaheim , CA
When I first got my dogs I wanted to go the natural/organic route. I tried different treats and this was one of them. My dogs had a hard time bitting them so I would have to break it half. That did the trick. They really enjoy it but the odor is strong. (You have been warned lol) But washing your hands is a huge key from removing the odor.
Laura B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Limited ingredient treats are great for all dogs but especially for dogs with allergy issues - just be careful these smell really fishy so if you'll definitely want to wash your hands a few times after giving them to your dogs and def avoid kisses for a few hours!
Melissa C.
Sand point, AK
The only treats I feed my dog! My dog has severe allergies and this is the only brand we have found that he has responded positive to. Worth the price and my dog loves this! I highly recommend!
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
Is this okay for dogs with grain or soy allergies?
Arely B.
Natural balance is grain free! I don't believe it contains soy. All the ingredients are natural and you can go to natural balance.com to read further into the added ingredients. These are great treats and very nutritious.