BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Grain Free Duck & Potato Recipe Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Duck & Potato Treats is a proven formula for dogs with allergies, based on a unique blend of a premium protein and carbohydrate not commonly found in dog foods. Contains no wheat, barley, rice or corn. Available in a 8 oz. size with treats made especially for small breeds and in 14 oz. and 28 oz. sizes for all breeds, from puppies to adults. see more...

• Is there anything chemical related in these treats? I'm trying to...3 Answers
Krystal N.
Dallas, TX
These are great little treats for your fur babies! I am very cautious at to what I given mine. Typically I make all of their treats. But sometimes I don't have time. These are some of my favorite to give them. Good high quality ingredients. I never worry when I give them these.
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog really liked these. On the downside, it does have more potato than duck. It's a great treat for dogs that have allergies or need to be on a limited ingredient diet.
Kelly W.
Shorewood, IL
I have pugs with allergies... Surprisingly Duck is very sensitive for digestion!! Plus must taste great because they love all things duck!! Including these yummy treats.
Megan V.
Barnesville, OH
Pet Lover Expert
Fantastic treats, my dog is allergic to wheat flour gluten in general, so these treats benefit her a lot! this brand is a very good brand and well trusted in my opinion
Elaine J.
I have 5 poms two of which are puppies. I started using this to obedient train them they love the taste. It's made the task of training them so much easier.
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
My dog loves these treats. I use them when I teach him new tricks and it never takes long... nothing like good food to motivate
Natalie L.
First for a new puppy trying to learn some tricks! All my dogs have seemed to love them and they are for a good price
Kelly B.
These treats are great to use for training. I used them for my beagle and she always listens to my calls now!
Emily R.
Great treats for dogs with allergies. No wheat or corn. Great nutritious option.
Mary R.
Forest City, NC
Is there anything chemical related in these treats? I'm trying to get my dog to change to more organic treats and dog food.