Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Potato & Rabbit Formula Dry Dog Food uploaded by Jodi P.

BY NATURAL BALANCE

Dick Van Pattens Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Potato & Rabbit Dry Formula is our special grain-free diet that provides your dog with high quality nutrition and a limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources. LID Grain Free Complete and balanced nutrition for all breeds and life stages from puppies to adults. Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets are designed with a limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources. Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and optimize your dog's skin and coat, L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets are complete and balanced options for all breeds and life stages. Features Made with high quality rabbit. A unique meat source thats rich in protein and low in fat. Potatoes Premium quality carbohydrates, rich in potassium and highly digestible energy source. Balanced essential fatty acids For healthy skin and coat. No Artificial Flavors or Colors. Dimension - 17 x 14 x 7.25 in. Item Weight - 4.59 lbs. Ingredients Potatoes, Rabbit, Potato Protein, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid), Beet Pulp, Natural Flavor, Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Salmon Oil, Vitamins (choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin D-3 supplement, niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid), Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Minerals (zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, copper sulfate, sodium selenite, manganese proteinate, copper proteinate, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate), Choline Chloride, Citric Acid and Mixed Tocopherols (preservatives), Rosemary Extract. see more...

Jodi P.
My French Mastiff is allergic to almost EVERYTHING! The only protein source that we have found that she can have is rabbit, and she loves the Natural Balance Potato and Rabbit. I understand it has been discontinued, and I have literally lost sleep over this. I'm not sure what we are going to feed her when we can no longer get this food. These photos show the difference in her from before and after allergy testing and eating this food (she was a rescue dog).
Kristin L.
A friend of mind, whose poor pooch has bad allergies, suggested I try this to help with my dog's allergies. He seems to like this one much better than some of the other limited ingredient dog foods, like Rachel Ray's Just 6. He still scratches, but it's not as nearly as bad as it was. One downside to this food, though, is that it gives my dog gas. I never heard my dog break wind until we started him on this food. Overall, he seems to like it, it's decreased his scratching, and it has not caused any other stomach problems, so I'd say it's a winner.
Holly C.
Buckhannon, WV
My 2 year old German shepherd dog has irritable bowel disease and food allergies. She has had problems since about 6 months old. We originally started her on Royal Canin Prescription PR food, but found this food had the same ingredients. Although this is not guaranteed processed in a way to protect from cross contamination, Uschi has been doing as well on it as she does on the Royal Canin.
April A.
Natural balance is an amazing option for all dogs and pups of all ages. It has a healthy distribution of nutrients and minerals while allowing them to bulk up naturally. I would definitely recommend.
Shawna W.
My dog has allergies to poultry so I needed something that didn't have any chicken meal in it. This was perfect for her and she's always exited to eat. She loves it.