Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNatural Balance
Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Rewards Soft & Chewy Salmon Formula Dog Treats

by Natural Balance

These delicious Mini Rewards turn anytime into treat time and help keep training fun! Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Rewards Dog Treats are designed with a single animal protein source and limited carbohydrate sources, and are a great

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Rewards Soft & Chewy Salmon Formula Dog Treats!
Angela  S.
Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Rewards Soft & Chewy Salmon Formula Dog Treats uploaded by Angela  S.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dogs absolutely love these. All I need to do is shake the container and they come running! We use them for treats and rewards 😊
Silvia S.
Santa Rosa, CA
Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Rewards Soft & Chewy Salmon Formula Dog Treats uploaded by Silvia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are Kobe’s favorite treats. They are great for training. I don’t feel guilty about giving him several because they have about 3.5 calories a piece and you can give them about 5-6 pieces for every ten pounds! Their ingredient list is simple. The treats are also small enough if you like to use snuffle mats. #furryfriends #dogmom #puppies #petcare #petparent #puppytraining.
Christina G.
Fort Mill, SC
Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Mini Rewards Soft & Chewy Salmon Formula Dog Treats uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My dog LOVES these treats sooooo much!! They are bite-sized and chewy. I love the container it comes in because it is resealable and comes in a reasonably small size for packing on trips. Great as training rewards.

Looking for your answer?