BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance(R) L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets(R) Green Pea & Salmon Formula Dry Cat Food Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance(R) Pet Formulas are used and respected worldwide by top trainers, breeders, veterinarians, kennels, and caring pet owners who want the best for their animals. Natural Balance products provide all natural complete and balanced nutrition in a variety of foods including dry, wet and treats. Some cats and even kittens may be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in their diet. Allergic reactions can lead to irritable bowel, upset stomach, and a number of skin problems. Natural Balance(R) has created L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets(R) Green Pea & Salmon Formula for cats with these food allergies. Features:Green Peas are a premium quality carbohydrate, rich in potassium and a highly digestible energy source. Fresh Salmon is a premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods. Adds additional taurine to help in maintaining normal heart function and retinal structure (good vision)Canola oil is low in saturated fat and high in monounsaturated fat. Flaxseed is an excellent source of Omega-3 fatty acids. High Digestibility. Grain Free. No Artificial Preservatives, Flavors, Colors or Bleached Ingredients Item Specifications: Size: 5 lb 10 lb Style: L.I.D. Diet- Green Pea and Salmon Formula Ingredients: Peas, Salmon Meal, Pea Protein, Salmon, Canola Oil, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Methionine, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Natural Mixed Tocopherols, Zinc Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6),Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Folic Acid. Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 30.0% minimum Crude Fat 12.0% minimum Crude Fiber 4.0% maximum Moisture 10.0% maximum Taurine 0.1% minimum Omega-3 Fatty Acids* 0.5% minimum Omega-6 Fatty Acids* 3.0% minimum *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile. see more...

Bay P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I never used to be too concerned on ingredients, but our Bronx was randomly getting sick after meals about once a week or so so our vet suggested we try a limited ingredient blend. We will never go back! Bronx has an interest in food, Carmen skimmed down and is playful and happier, and they both have shinier coats. Love this blend!
Katherine W.
Lynnwood
We have super picky cats and it was very hard to find the right food for them. We tested this food and not only do they eat without complaint but they stopped having digestive issues as well. We rotate between green pea & salmon and green pea & duck. They love it.
Stephany H.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this dry food. She doesn’t even consider wet food. It is a little pricey but it is worth it in the end. Food is never too expensive for your pet. It leaves my cat’s fur shiny and soft. Definitely a 10/10.
Michelle K.
Bronx, NY
My cats love this food. It’s natural, protein packed, and no extra fillers which a lot of food has. Keeps their coats shiny and soft, too.

One of my cats doesn’t like the duck flavor, but I’ve had good luck with every other flavor.
Connor G.
San Francisco, CA
My cats love this food. One of our cats had some skin allergies and we could not figure out why and tried many different remedies. Finally we found Natural Balance limited ingredient and he allergy has cleared right up!
Elizabeth P.
Wilmington, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a very good food and some what affordable food for my cats. They really enjoy it from what i can tell. It compares well to many alternatives.. I also feed them Wellness which is around the same price range.
Riana B.
We feed our cats the Limited Ingredient Green Pea & Chicken formula -- but they're essentially the same other than the main protein. The limited ingredient formula is amazing, because they don't mix proteins (like most cat foods) and they use a pea protein instead of wheat or corn byproducts. This is one of the best, natural, low-cost foods for cats with allergies. I always suggest it to friends and clients that often pay hundreds of dollars a month for "vet approved" limited ingredient food. Natural Balance offers the same quality food for a fraction of the price and my cats just love it!
Fenna B.
Akron, OH
I've had cats with allergies who require limited ingredient food. Unfortunately, most limited ingredient food is either too expensive or my cats won't eat it. That is not the case with this brand and formula. My cats absolutely love the Green Pea and Salmon formula and always gobble up every last morsel!
member-249d2
I have been feeding this to my cats for years, no complaints from them! The salmon formula does leave their breath a little stinky though.
Allison G.
Grand Jct, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the limited ingriediants for kitties.. not sure why they need something crazy. My kitties love this food and their hair is so soft.