BY NATURAL BALANCE

Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets is an ideal formula for cats with food sensitivities. It's made without grains or artificial ingredients and contains Green Peas with fresh meat, poultry or fish, a unique combination for cat foods. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets is easily digestible and has a great taste too. Available in Green Pea & Chicken, Green Pea & Duck and Green Pea & Salmon flavors. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets Grain and allergen free cat food Highly digestible Provides vital nutrientsA Closer Look: Premium quality carbohydrate in Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets makes it full of energy. It's also a good source of protein for lean muscles and provides amino acids for shiny coat. Made Specially for: Cats of all ages Free of: Artificial preservatives, flavors, colors, bleached ingredients and grains see more...

Samantha S.
Mint Hill, NC
I have a cat that is 14 years old & was diagnosed several years ago with IBS. She used to vomit several times a months (sometimes several times a week). About 2 years ago, I switched her to Natural Balance Limited Ingredient. It has helped her so much! She goes months without vomiting. She really loves the Green Pea & Chicken formula. It's also a really good price. I'm confident she's eating healthy & isn't missing out on anything her diet needs. Most importantly, she can digest her food much better. I highly recommend Natural Balance (my dogs also eat this brand)!
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I recently decided to switch all of my pets to different food because their skin has become very dry and suspected it could be from their food. My cats are used to Friskies but after really researching what they stick in there no wonder my cat scratches all the time! I picked up a bag of this for about $10 (not bad) and mix in a quarter cup with their wet food. They don't seem to be too pleased about the taste (they'll get over it) but their itches have subsided!
Amy T.
My dog has allergies to certain ingredients, and this is the food that doesn't upset his stomach or skin. They recently changed the flavor combinations slightly, and he LOVES the new variety even more than the old. I don't love that they've also raised their prices...but he's worth it!
Cym A.
Spokane, WA
My dog has food allergies and this brand of dog food was the only one that didn't make her sick! I would highly recommend it for any dog but especially one with sensitive needs. It's very high quality and it's the only brand of dog food that my dog eats. Everything in it is nutritional to your dog. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Danielle M.
This is by far the absolute best food you can feed your dogs. limited ingredients means no by product no unnecessary stuff. totally worth the price. plus they give you a free bag when you send in 10 sku bars
Amanda G.
Rainbow city, AL
My cat has a lot of skin allergies and my vet said to try switching foods. Decided to try this limited ingredient food and it has helped my cats skin so much. He doesn't itch as much as he used to.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
I love this brand my two dogs absolutely love it. The food is full of natural ingredients it has no by-products which i love.
Yana N.
My cat loves this formula and will only eat this . No other foods interest him . I’ve been buying this for years
Jenn D.
Delta , BC
I use to feed my kitties whiskas brand but noticed that one of them seemed to get sick quite often. Did some research and decided to give this brand a try. Even though it's a bit pricier I noticed that it lasts twice as long as the food is made with quality ingredients and they don't need to eat as much to get full. Ever since switching them onto this brand the sickness has dropped to an end pretty much. I will never again buy a "grocery store brand". I recommend this to anyone I speak to about cat food. I'd give it 10 stars if I could!
Nia S.
It's this or blue for my pups. This Hs no byproducts. Great quality. Definitely worth the price