Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNatural Balance
Limited Ingredient Diets Duck & Potato Canned Dog Formula

Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets® Duck & Potato Canned Dog Formula

by Natural Balance

Formulated with a limited list of premium protein and carbohydrate sources, this L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® formula is excellent when you are seeking alternative ingredients for your pet. L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets® Duck & Potato Canned Dog Formula is a grain-free diet that is also designed to maintain your dog's digestive health while supporting healthy skin and a shiny, luxurious coat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets® Duck & Potato Canned Dog Formula!
Melissa F.
Spartanburg, SC
We really like the limited ingredient diet items for our senior black lab! She is on a "low protein diet" because her protein was high last time we did a senior wellness check and this brand is great for limited ingredients and specialized diets. We usually opt for the fish mixes since it's better for arthritis. Kind of high in price but good brand overall
connie W.
fredericksburg
After years of searching for products that my rescue could tolerate, we are thrilled that we finally discovered Natural Balance products. I can’t say thank you enough.
Joelle C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog was ok with this one but didn't like it for long. She loved the lamb so much better . These limited foods were awesome for her! She had really bad allergies to chicken and beef.
Kelly W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog did not like this limited ingredient flavor . He does enjoy other flavors of this brand
Sandra F.
Jacksonville, FL
My dog has severe allergy problems and he loves this he loses his manners when I open a can of this. When he is done he looks for any specks he may have missed for at least 20 minutes. Now I call that love
Elvia L.
Buena Park, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
As a pet owner I love the ingredient list in this canned food, I also love that it's grain-free. My puppy will eat this if it's by itself and not if it's mixed with the dry food. I still like to have a few of these for my puppy for days when she's not eating the dry food.
Jennifer D.
Trenton, NJ
My super picky eater is a big fan! I do have to switch flavors or mix with other food but she can't get enough!
Katiria  G.
E Brunswick, NJ
Putting your pet on a diet then this brand is great for your puppy. They love the natural taste and it’s very effective.
Ken-Reva H.
Wellington Alabama
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a regular for 2 of my aging yorkies whom have acquired digestive issues the past couple of years until I switched their food. I have no complaints. They no longer throw up after eating. I tried this because all 5 of my yorkies and my one tiny chihuahua were on Pure Balance dry and it was a rewarding switch. However my 2 older fur babies have no teeth and didn't want the dry especially if I softened it with water (unsure why) maybe it changed the taste (????) This product was/is a winner! They both eat this well with no after effects or stomach discomfort. I like the ingredients and feel good about knowing I'm feeding my fur babies the best balanced meal I have yet to come across. I highly recommend.
tina K.
Rockland, ME
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog won’t eat any other wet food. She’s an 80lb spoiled and happy and fluffy and picky and sweet goldendoodle. I would work more to ensure the ethical sourcing of all meat used, but it’s pretty good already. I recommend to all dog owners who care.

Looking for your answer?