Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesNatural Balance
Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Sweet Potato Small Breed Bites Dry Dog Formula

by Natural Balance

Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Small Breed Bites® Dry Dog Food is a grain-free diet that’s also designed to maintain your small breed dog’s digestive health while supporting healthy skin and a shiny, luxurious coat. Smaller kibble

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets® Chicken & Sweet Potato Small Breed Bites® Dry Dog Formula!
Pommy O.
Saline, MI
Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diets® Chicken & Sweet Potato Small Breed Bites® Dry Dog Formula uploaded by Pommy O.
Purchased at: PETCO
My dog seems to like this [product:natural-balance-limited-ingredient-diets-chicken-&-sweet-potato-small-breed-bites-dry-dog-formula] the kibble is small and perfect size for small breed dogs. It didn’t give my dog bad breath at all. I like that it’s grain free. All ingredients are good for digestion. I’ve been feeding my dog since he’s a puppy. Always happy with Natural Balance. Only wish it comes in a bigger size bag. #naturalbalance
Analia M.
Las Vegas, NV
Super product! My dog loves it. She has character and always find a way to communicate when something is good or not for her. She like this one, I already bought it for a couple of time, and I definitely would buy in the future. Happy dog, happy mom!
Brittany Z.
San Antonio , TX
My dog is a super picky eater! Not only are the ingredients amazing for your baby, they’re inexpensive! First ingredient is ALWAYS a meat (not by products like some brands)
Corinne W.
My dog loves this food. She can be sensitive to some foods but does not have any negative things happen when she eats this. Love the clean natural ingredients. I buy this for her regularly
Madison G.
Hodgenville, KY
I have these in the treats for our boxer and he loves them. He drools for these and they are his favorite( he really loves all flavors from this brand). They aren’t bad for them either which I loves and where we get them they always have deals so they aren’t expensive. I highly recommend.
Anna G.
San Diego, CA
My dog had stomach issues constantly until I started giving him this food, now he is a lot better. However, it is a bit expensive.
Samantha H.
jacksonville, nc
Our dog has a lot of food allergies (beef, venison, turkey, bison, etc). Natural Balance is one of the only dog food brands she can have. Most dog foods/treats use beet pulp as a filler/preservative, our dog is allergic, but natural balance uses rosemary so our dog can enjoy their safe, clean eats products.
lynn J.
Auburn, WA
This is the only dog food we've found that our little 8 lb yorkie-poodle can tolerate. We've been using this one for years and have found it to be easy to find locally/online, decently priced and most of all- good for our dog! I do recommend this one for dog owners looking for a gentle recipe for sensitive tummies!
Jeena S.
My staffy stopped eating the dry food she's been having since before we got her. She was having loose stools and her tummy is really sensitive. We ordered a small bag of this off Amazon because I read it was good for her breed. She took to it right away and it regulated her bowel movements. Ordered the large bag soon after. So happy!
Victoria S.
My dog was eating this since he was a puppy. I tried a different brand and he had a horrible reaction so we went back to our staple. I love that’s it’s a limited ingredient diet. It’s just a great food brand. It’s not as expensive as others. The only thing I dislike is you can only get it from pet stores and not the grocery store if you’re in a rush.

Looking for your answer?