Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodNatural Balance
Lid Venison & Pea Canned Dry Recipe for Cats [flavor : Venison & Pea]

by Natural Balance

Dick Van Pattens Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Venison Green Pea Canned Formula adheres to our special grain-free diet, providing high quality nutrition for your cat. Our formula contains a limited number of protein and carbohydrate sources.LID Grain FreeComplete and balanced nutrition for all breeds and life stages from kittens to adults.Natural Balance Venison For Kittens Through AdultsGreen Pea Canned Formula contains a premium quality protein source not commonly used in pet foods, and a premium quality carbohydrate. This unique blend assures a high digestibility and contains all of the nutrients, vitamins and minerals necessary for your cat. We do not use grains such as wheat, barley, rice or corn.Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and optimize your cats skin and coat, L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets are complete and balanced options for all breeds and life stages.All Natural Balance Pet Foods have been developed by veterinarians and animal nutritionists.No Artificial Flavors or Colors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Natural Balance Lid Venison & Pea Canned Dry Recipe for Cats [flavor : Venison & Pea]!
Baltimore, MD
I tried giving this to my last cat who had a lot of allergies. He was able to eat fish, but no other meats besides venison and duck (and probably rabbit, but that made me sad). He wasn’t really interested in it. He wasn’t a huge fan of pate , so that was probably part of it. But I love that this brand offers a lot of limited ingredient foods.

Looking for your answer?